New atomik fuse 125cv

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruan_rsa

Reaction score
Just bought my girlfriend a new atomik fuse 125cc. Firstly after setting it up and fueling up it started pouring fuel out of the drain house on the carbi flout bowl. Secondly got it started and it's running like absolute crap!! Any info on why it's so out of tune ? It really was not liking it when I give it some throttle ? We are meant to go riding this weekend for the first time and it's not possible the way it felt today? Any info would be great thanks guys

did you pull the tank off and clean it out before fuelling it up ?
are you using a clean jerry can ?

sounds like it has some crud in the needle and seat, or that the needle and seat is stuck open?
drain the fuel bowl into a clean container and see if any dirt comes out with the fuel, undo the screw on the bottom of the fuel bowl and aim the drain hose into a container.

if there is anything in the fuel, then the carby will need to come off and be cleaned out

Na I didn't pull the tank off before filling up. Oops never knew I should . Will know for next time
I've taken it to a bike shop to check out the problem as I don't have time I play around with it myself. Need it to be running nicely for Saturday . It's not leaking fuel from the drain hose anymore which is good. Hopeully I get it back tomorow in perfect working order . Will update tomorow on what the outcome was. Thanx for replay mate

Latest posts

Back