New bike..Atomik Reign, What to check before riding

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol i cant stand all the people that think u need to run em in lol it dont make a difference if u ride it 50kmh or 90kmh out of the box all u need to do is change the shipping oil and put a heavyer oil in and then change again after first ride we tell our custmers just feed it they dont need to be run in .

I understand what you saying as i didn't run my 70cc in either, because i just wanted to go fast, but it still has the slightest chance to ruin your engine in the long run.

I understand what you saying as i didn't run my 70cc in either, because i just wanted to go fast, but it still has the slightest chance to ruin your engine in the long run.

trust me it wont make any diferents in the long run mate.;)

and thats why you work in a china pitty shop ;) just joking , but seriosly you cant get a brand new engine and rev the absalute ring out of it , well you can and i pretty much did when i put my 88cc kit on but that was just barrel and piston not brand new bottom end head and what not...

but im just saying you cant possibly think that NO matter what you do to a brand new engine it will turn out the same every time....

let it idle for a bit loctite every screw if you need help get someone swith experience grease what needs to be greased with wd.40 brake fluid dot 4 or 3 new oil aswell and fresh petrol

Sorry, nube asking another question.
Where is the oil screen/filter, the photo prevously posted isn't showing on my computer?

Latest posts

Back