New cdi

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JahWah

Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a new cdi for a klx style tdr with a lifan 140cc oil cooled engine? Any help would be much appreciated :)

you can get them a lot cheaper on ebay if you look, I picked my cdi up for like 8shipped

I was looking on eBay but after a bit of reading around I'm now leaning towards getting a inner rotar kit which includes a cdi tuned to the now rotar setting or something

Last edited:
Look around more, and go read the inner rotor posts. They suck goat balls. Poor low speed spark, not enough mass, sketch electronics that will fail at some point. IMSLTHO, any way.

Hmmm maybe I won't do that then hahaha. I found a great post on mods icould so might go with a few of them

Lifan 150 adjustable, or even a YX lightweight outer rotor will give you quicker revs and hold up good. Akunar has pistons and spacers so you can add some displacement and compression, lose weight. TB300 cam is a good all-around. Port cleanup is worth the effort, while apart for springs.

Thanks :) really appreciate the help. Just want to het my bike to run a bit harder :)

Just got my adjustable ORK from "The GDFP" :) will let you know how it performs come this weekend (as long as i get my bloody forks fixed....) But definately made it alot easier to kick over.

Latest posts

Back