New chain?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KennyAsian

Reaction score
So before i get rid of my bike i want to change the chain but i'm not sure what should i change it to? I'm selling it to a mate and i don't want to get bad impressions of selling a dud to him, so people say D.I.D Chains but i'm not sure what chain to get, i'm buying from DHZ because they are really good with helping but on there site they have 5 D.I.D chains so i'm not sure which one to get so it won't break on him? Thanks.

Swingarm & Chain | DHZ MINI MOTO

Have a look at a stamped side plate on your current chain and determine whether it's a 420 or 428, then decide whether you'll want a standard 'O'ring chain or something a little better (one of the gold ones)... The only other difference between the chains listed is the length (120l should fit just about anything mini, you'll likely need to take links out) :)

Sweet as :) Thanks, will these stretch as bad as the stock or will it last a while? And where can i get my hands on a chain breaker?

Sweet as :) Thanks, will these stretch as bad as the stock or will it last a while? And where can i get my hands on a chain breaker?

Ebay might be a good bet for a chain breaker, otherwise almost any bike shop will stock them. The DID chains seem to have a good rep for not stretching quickly ;)

Latest posts

Back