New FPM project

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_GDFP

Master Spanner Spinner
Reaction score
Just getting a few parts rounded up. Aluminum +3cm frame. 10x3.5 tubeless wheels for disk brakes. Shocks and steering damper. Long ways to go...

382983_2721699838546_1138570321_3084899_2146352136_n.jpg

Love the rims is this going to be a J1 , JZ or Gorilla ?

I'm not certain, but thinking about a 79-type tank and tracker style seat, no fenders.
1045.jpg

this is gonna be cool....how you gonna keep DeeDee off it

D got rattled when the adjuster screw backed out on her CRF, and isn't wanting to ride. I'm pretty sure she won't like the cacophony this rascal is likely to create, any way.
Thinking, a pipe, like this:
DSC_0173.jpg

Last edited:
you will hate that seat if your planing to sit on it ..... there very hard on the bum crack .. 20 mins of riding with 1 will see you with a serious does of monkey butt

Fortunately, the riders sports substantial padding in the seat/arse interface region.
And, I'll do my best to make sure that 20 minutes is a darn good time:scooter:

Awesome Project...but forget about the exhaust , they are a major waste of money...get a over racing instead ;)

And, you gained this information via what method? You use the $100 one and the Over, on YOUR bike, and prefer the 8X pricier one? What aspects?
If I wanted a ****ing Over exhaust, that's what I'd buy, mmmmm-K?

And, you gained this information via what method? You use the $100 one and the Over, on YOUR bike, and prefer the 8X pricier one? What aspects?

Well put, Sir :thumbup:

am keen to see this build happen, should be interesting. . any idea on what engine you are going to run in 'er ?

I'm not certain, but thinking about a 79-type tank and tracker style seat, no fenders.
1045.jpg

D got rattled when the adjuster screw backed out on her CRF, and isn't wanting to ride. I'm pretty sure she won't like the cacophony this rascal is likely to create, any way.
Thinking, a pipe, like this:
DSC_0173.jpg

I like the pipe...getting rattled happened to my son Hector as well...put him on the LT50 and the Fourttrax 70 and he liked them...his prob is he does not want to learn how to ride a bicycle......very detrimental to positive learning toward two wheel motorized machines...alas, that is why his sweet TTR50 stays parked....bummer...pipe looks cool....sometimes looks is where it is at.....Jessica Simpson looks good but I bet she can't cook:bike:

Well put, Sir :thumbup:

am keen to see this build happen, should be interesting. . any idea on what engine you are going to run in 'er ?

Big, likely. Unless my RPM urge needs addressed. 57x48.5 TRX90 with Daytona CR trans? YX150 e-start stroker? I won't weld the motor mount nuts on;)

I like the pipe...getting rattled happened to my son Hector as well...put him on the LT50 and the Fourttrax 70 and he liked them...his prob is he does not want to learn how to ride a bicycle......very detrimental to positive learning toward two wheel motorized machines...alas, that is why his sweet TTR50 stays parked....bummer...pipe looks cool....sometimes looks is where it is at.....Jessica Simpson looks good but I bet she can't cook:bike:

I'm gonna take D's training wheels and crankset off her bicycle. She wants an ELECTRIC quad! I taped the birth, or I'd swear she was adopted.
I can buy some Marie Calendar meals... :)

Mmh..gained that info from two friends who bought that POS from the yellow fellars and it burned through third and fourth ride...well its your money ..I don´t care:LolLolLolLol:

Latest posts

Back