New Garage Feature

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorman

Admin "The Cougar"
Reaction score
Hey All,

We now have the ability to show off our pride and joy's in a garage. This is a new feature that has been added since the upgrade.

To setup your very own Garage, follow the below screenshots:

garage help.JPG

Then:

garage help 2.JPG

To view everyone else's Garage's, simply click the garage button in the top menu on the site.

Garages

For any feedback on the garage, please post it in this thread. I want to see every member with a bike put there's up there to get a kick ass collection going!! :)

i have setup 1 so far, my sons dune buggy,
but only 3x pics per section is a bit ?
oh well, guess i'll have to just keep on updating it.
i am having trouble loading directly from photobucket acc too.
i need to copy the pics from there save them back to my pc, then load them back here, probably a user error thing though.

cheers, your doing an excellent job btw
craig

I have setup 2 so far, my 155z custom build and my mini Willy Jeep for all to see. Come on people and utilise this brilliant feature.

IF IT AIN'T BROKE, BREAK IT :)

Lol. The idea is that people use it for there mini bikes but its cool people are chucking everything up. :)

You can upload directly from photo bucket. Instead of uploading from your pc, upload via a link and use the photobucket direct link of the image.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a really good feature to have up the sleeve, it will really help in showing off there stuff and see others as well, and would surely help people who are interested in resale stuff.

Just thought I'd bump this thread, just incase some of our newer members hadn't stumbled across our garage section yet. (It's in the red bar at the top of the page) Maybe some of you older members need to update some photo's?

Including myself! :)

Last edited:
I am new to this site and thinking about doing a build. This would be my first build so any information you could give would be greatly appreciated.

I would like to build a midsize pitbike. I need a recommendation on the type of frame I should be looking for, I have been doing a little research on here and saw that a crf/70 frame is what I need.

Latest posts

Back