New Helmet Cam Video!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MitchAustralia

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I got a GoPro HD Hero for Christmas and I put together a video the other day.
Check it out below :)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DvbBCaQGYX0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DvbBCaQGYX0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Thanks, Mitch.

Last edited:
nice work mate, must be good to just walk outside and go for a ride .

sick riding there mate :) how much was it worth ?

how many acrs is your block cause mine is 6 and it ain't that big

We have about 10 acres, but of actual rideable land, its about 7.

nice track and cam. how much was it?

dont be annoyed cause I know its important to support local businesses but mum + dad shipped it over from america, seen as we saved over $150 doing it that way.
all up it was about $250 including the 16GB SDHC card, (approximately because I wasnt the one who bought it - xmas present)

Great cam , had mine over a yr now andworks perfect , only thing man , the black close clip on the top <<<<

be very carefull closeing it ,cos they break , i broke mine and its a common fault , dont over stress it , try to use your hand to push it close then clip it , i mean it , i need a new 1 , looks like ill be shelling out 60 bucks for a new case

It's great to see you back on here SnItChY ! ... Cheers mate ... Cacko Jacko ...

Great cam , had mine over a yr now andworks perfect , only thing man , the black close clip on the top <<<<

be very carefull closeing it ,cos they break , i broke mine and its a common fault , dont over stress it , try to use your hand to push it close then clip it , i mean it , i need a new 1 , looks like ill be shelling out 60 bucks for a new case

Yeah I reckon I know what you mean.
I feel anxious every time I snap the back on so you reckon use your fingers to help push it over instead of putting all the strain on the clip?
cheers mate.

By the way for everyone: I need to tilt the cam up a bit cause a few people have told me and yeah I agree.

also mitch go to there website and download the updat for the firmware , bloody great ,,heres a vid on what it does to the cam for you

and yes yes yes , use your fingers and squeeze it shut to help the clip , trust me , i have emaild gopro and thats what they suggested , they also sent me a new clip free of charge and my cam is well over a yr old now , bloody great company

heres that vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I**pTuk1_X8

Last edited:
hey what the seat height on the crf 150 rb looking at getting one in the fuitur im about 5' 6" at the moment are they bigger then the cr125

Latest posts

Back