New jump built

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRANKIN

Reaction score
Here are some shots of the jump we built on Saturday, It was sic fun.
Heaps of people knock the AGB29 but I see no pics of them bustin out. The bike was fine after this ride session.

Attachments

• lr2.jpg
    lr2.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 191
  • lr3.jpg
    lr3.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 162
  • lr4.jpg
    lr4.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 159
Ive got a few more pics and a couple of stack pics so post some relys and I ll put them up.

Here are some shots of the jump we built on Saturday, It was sic fun.
Heaps of people knock the AGB29 but I see no pics of them bustin out. The bike was fine after this ride session.

Nice one, not all of us have got spots to pull up and take a piccie! Also cant take cameras where we go, they will either get smashed or swamped! Jump looks a heep of fun.

No hes an fmx rider, bike hit netural off the ramp and he got busted up.

whats his name mate??
where is this jump at?

These are shots of one of the young guys Ryan before we built the down ramp up

Attachments

• ry1.JPG
    ry1.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 134
and another, silly boy

Attachments

• ry2.JPG
    ry2.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 122
I had a few crashes getting it sorted, I front wheel cased into the back of the down ramp. Nice action shot.

The jump is in WA, secret spot

Attachments

• lr2.JPG
    lr2.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 135
Mad Photos mate! How'd your mate in the white boardies end up after he bailed twice?

He bailed about 10 times, bit sore but not hurt badly. He was ridin all Sunday as well.

That bike would have buckled handle bars for sure, lucky im selling a pair! :p

lol, thats awsome, lucky its sand. So u got a orrion. looks alright mate. What bike does the kid that bailed it got?

need a vid cam ;-)

looks like lotsa fun. Working with sand makes it easy aswell as being safer :)

Hey man, got anymore? that looks like heeps of fun. How many people have bikes and jump there? and what bike he got, and the other ppl? impressive.

The other guy was on an AGB29 as well, Only thing they bent was the rear axle. Its not his bike.
Heaps of guys here have pit bikes but most of them are scared to get them bent or crash(brand new thumpstar pros) so it ends up with us guys hitting the bigger jumps and them watching. We have a few tracks and also a full sized FMX ramp lots of fun.
This is one of my mate David. he busts big.

Attachments

• dur1.JPG
    dur1.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 94
Great stuff! Haha, yer we get alot of those show pony's around this area.... mainly wearing black metal mulisha gear constantly polishing
icon13.gif
, talk about their bikes more than they ride em! haha,

Goin to build some more jumps on the weekend, hopefully get a bobcat to make it easier. Will keep posting pics. We are making a video, will have everything on it from pit bikes to FMX to quads.

Latest posts

Back