• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEW(kinda) 115cc Daytona DOHC Takegawa engine ebay 1 day to go

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH GOD billet gear and more billet gear... what a machine.... $3000 grand dont think so mate im sorry but maybe $1000 in this economy

hows it going mate takey stuff is good from what i keep hearing lol im reasonably new but not a dinosaur like yourself :p jk i hope you take that as a joke lol...
anyway you or who ever is selling will not get that type cash.... i've learnt and my dad hasnt yet but he may catch on his later days but lets say you buy a brand new v8 Ls/ford/whatever lol and thats maybe what, 5 grand stock.... then add 10 grand of good stuff lol, you most likely (this is on a good day) get 5 grand for it.... its how the world works (my point of veiw i dont want be rude by saying this, and im sorry if this offended you or whoever is selling the engine)
cheers loco

wow...if i had that kinda dough (and i was man enough to handle it, lol) i'd pounce on that, shlt would it haul as*!!!
you never know, someone may pick it up at the last minute!

**** me, you'll get 3 or very close mate I'm not gonna say good luck with the sale because it will go no worries.

Won't get what he wants regardless of a jap bottom end.. Let alone if the top end holds together there's no market for these great motors

you fellas should do some research before you claim to know how much things are worth lol

The head alone is worth nearly $2500 new. But they stopped making them early this year so that makes it "rarer" than other similar components out there.

I've had quite a few people offer me a buy it now price higher than what I've got it listed for.

who would throw $17000 at a scooter engine? and doesnt r craft sell the taki engines for a 4000 dollar starting point? so shaneos donk isnt 2 bad a price i guess, but anyone spending that much cash on a pit bike engine has more money than sense imo.

Pretty sure it's a typo boys. All the guys are getting at is that the scene is pretty dead so the guys that know what they're looking at aren't around in the numbers they used to be so might have a hard time selling it and trying to get what it's worth.

Yes the scene is dead but doesnt mean it aint worth the coin... if I needed a engine for my bbr this would probabl6 be mine..

you fellas should do some research before you claim to know how much things are worth lol

The head alone is worth nearly $2500 new. But they stopped making them early this year so that makes it "rarer" than other similar components out there.

I've had quite a few people offer me a buy it now price higher than what I've got it listed for.

Question: if you have had people off more then you have listed it for and got no bids why didn't you take it and run!?

Regardless of what you paid for it, it's only worth what the next person is willing to pay.

I hope that you sell it, but in my experience when spending that much money on an engine people would prefer to build it themselves, that way they can be sure of how well built it is rather than ending up with an expensive paper weight.

Latest posts

Back