new manager

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HSRrider

Reaction score
hey guys : )

just found out that motorevo/yamoto slacks creek store has a new manager and he seems like a top bloke

??

wats so bad about yamoto??

i've had two of their bikes and can always get the parts i need:confused:

lol so your telling me you have been ripped off by these duchbags several times

ah well ,bit of advise YAMOTO=SHIT

i allways shop around for my gear and parts and dont get ripped off, i think if you be nice to people they'll be nice to you, sorry to hear about your problems.
all motorbike shops are the same, it just depends on who and how you talk to the people at the shop.

mate there a joke i wont even bother going into it ,also makes me think your the new manager trying to get ya name good ,if so dont bother

just google yamoto and i think youll find many a thread on how bad these wankers are

im not even coming back to this thread ,you have been warned about them and if you dont heed the advise ,pitty fool you

what snitchy said^^^^^^^

the fact that you've had to get 2 bikes from them and you went back for the second one

poses questions

me i've seen the bikes my choice is made

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys : )

just found out that motorevo/yamoto slacks creek store has a new manager and he seems like a top bloke

Yeah but you thought the last guy was good so sorry but your endorsement doesn't fill me with confidence ..... WORST reputation in the industry is what your new manager took on, as the boys say a 2 minute google will tell ya that ;)

So I'm guessing he did little or no market research before taking over .... otherwise he would have realized he would be better to start a brand than start with a negative reputation .... man that's basic business 101. So I'm predicting he won't have the doors open long anyway .

See the bikes are low grade sh#t made up of the cheapest components available and as a result they fall apart as soon as you look at em .....so I think he's a sucker ( there's one born every minute apparently ) .... and sure he could be the best manager and the nicest guy ever but that won't help him ... the product is shit and everyone (except you it seems ) knows that to be true .

So yeah pushin sh@t uphill I reckon.

mate have fun tryin to tell snitchy yamoto ARNT shit... hmm tryed, doesnt listen, try selling a yamoto engine with that prick on ya back.
AH YES the old PRICK comment pmsl

ill tell ya what ill do my job and inform ppl about these wankers allday long if it means members here dont get ripped off by loosers

My Opinion dick wad and as for selling your donk WHICH WASN'T YOURS dont tell bullshit lies stateing bullshit then cant back said bullshit up with more bullshit

go suck a YAMOTO :D

Same here Snitchy I'll state my opinion all day it's our job to warn people .... but then your one of the dodgy dealers we would be warning people about aren't ya mattbombers ... so who should give a sh@t what you think ..... frankly I'm getting sick of you and ya self righteous bullsh@t .... Yamamoto are shit

Go on say something back me

i love yamoto:) the goddamn best service, and soi thoughtful too:)

and absolutely top notch products for sale, with complete comprehensive parts supply:)

just like mr bombers....

ok, yes, im being sarcastic....and i have a big issue with mr bombers and the engine i bought off him.(not the yamoto one mentioned here, mind you... i wouldnt touch a yamoto labelled item even if paid to do so,let alone contemplate buying another one....)

why? i thought id finally decided i wasnt bothered that it was a lifan and not a ducar that he said it was? well, cause i put it in a frame for someone the other day, didnt i? an found...well, ok, DIDNT find neutral. spent half an hour friggin around, before throwing my hands up in disgust.(not to mention the leaky inlet valve etc....) thats me burnt, last time i buy anything via miniriders(yes, f$#@ you mr stagg, aka mattbombers) unless i pick it up and inspect it first...lesson learnt...just like yamoto.... so, even if yamotos now not under the command of old stevie baby, they have a bad reputation that will take a lot of work to repair....

f$#65 I HATE WASTING MONEY ON JUNK:rolleyes: lol, but you have too learn somehow, and, well, whats life without a few downers?

Last edited:
mate that engine ran fine! gears are n1234 all down and it IS a ducar, i have told you its a ducar, it HAS a lifan side cover on it, i smashed the original one! i dont know but isnt there a way to tell on the casings or some where? if you can find the thread i bort it off here a member "big M" for $250.00 in febuary i think, i ran it for max like 2 hrs with 2 oil changes and clean fuel. i spent shit loads more time maintaining that bike and cleaning ect. then riding it or even having it started. it was quick to. the only reason i parted out my bike was i snaped the swingarm and wanted a bigger bike, there for selling everything.

heres the thread http://www.miniriders.com.au/mini-classifieds/21335-fs-near-new-ducar-125-a.html

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back