Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curtyoung

Reaction score
Hey guys,

my mate and i are deciding what pit bike to get and these come up in the options that are within our price range. Just wondering which is best for buck. We will be jumping aswell, so which bike will best be suited for that.

Pitpro 140cc LE $1,000
DHZ DPRO 140cc $1,099
Atomik Nitrous 140cc $ 900

Any suggestions?

Atomik Nitrous 160cc goes for $600 all the time on ebay

These bikes (and indeed all bikes) are only reliable if you maintain them. Before and after every ride.
I'd go the DPRO over the others personally.

we probably wanna get them new. atomiks good bikes and reliable?

imo they are good (i have ridden many) there parts they use are not bad eg.forks shockers and whatnot but thats it.. there just not bad and if you wanted to get serious about riding/racing they would need to be upgraded..

yeah, ive had a look into them all and DHZ seems to be the most liked. cheers

imo they are good (i have ridden many) there parts they use are not bad eg.forks shockers and whatnot but thats it.. there just not bad and if you wanted to get serious about riding/racing they would need to be upgraded..

The shocks and forks on the atomiks from my experience need replacing asap the rear shock will lose its dampening and become solely a spring and thats just annoying, the forks tend to bottom out easily and thats back breaking, the dpro has a better std of suspension even though its by far from the top of the line but better than pitpro and atomik. just my opinion guys

Latest posts

Back