new terra moto graffix

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millhouse motorcycles

Reaction score
hey evry 1 wat do ya think?
7_2.jpg

7_3.jpg

Last edited:
They are pretty decent, not the best though.. But hey thats only my opinion

me personally dont like those graphics at all, just looks cheap kinda looking IMO,

it doesnt have any wow factor about them whatsoever!

my2c

They must be going down hill bad after they changed their name from thumpstar. The tera motos look really sus.

Yeah I wish they still made 06 thumpstar pro's and stuff they were the bomb!

yh i dont rely like them id go a thumpstar anyday over a terra-moto it was a bad decision to change name lol

personallt i reckon they look rlly plain, i would hav got better graphics, just my opinion tho.

they look ok but wats thumpstar got to to with a terra moto i no there the same company but??

Thumpstar and terra-moto are the same.

They just changed their name to terra-moto because they didnt copyright thumpstar and others were using the name.

i think you should change your plastics to crf plastics and put a different sticker kit like (terra-moto rider) did it looks so much better and then you have a huge range of variety of sticker kits you could choose from. but anyways its your bike so do what you want to do but that is what i would do.

to be hoest i've ever see why terra motos re any good, they cost alot, but they have what lok like ordinary suspesion to me. so can some1 tell me like the features of the bike cheers.

2007 THUMPSTAR PRO 125 (Now re-named TERRA-MOTO KRUSHA).

Adult pit bike with heavy duty suspension. Can also be ridden by kids due to its small size.
4 speed gearbox with manual clutch.
Latest 12 inch wheel model with stronger frame, taper handlebars adjustable rear shock and stronger swingarm.
Loaded with trick alloy extras.

Various colours available. Electric and kick start.
3 months engine parts warranty.
This is the real deal, not a cheap Chinese copy. And they have a totally different ignition system, well thats what i've heard from many bike dealers.

Latest posts

Back