New Years Resolutions?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DvDRip

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
let us know if you have any New Years resolutions :D

Mine is to get a job that I don't hate and buy a wr250f

Mine was same to get new job, but I got a lovely phone call yesterday informing me that I have a job at the local Kawasaki shop :), and to get my P's!! in may!

um... get my P's, get a car, a new pitty, get a podium finish at a race and learn to stunt

and to have an injury free year

try not loose my license again
get out riding more
start my new job
decent car

if u wanna buy a car n shiz woggy girl wouldnt be best option there goes ur cash

Maybe you guy settle for blow up doll with open mouth he he he . Much cheaper , no argue , no say no got headache !

lose some weight to race, and to finish my bike . so i'll prob start racing mid to end of the year.

get a new job, finish the pitty, buy a yzf426, get my p's, try not to tear another ligament in my knee lol

work a hell of a lot less, ride a hell of a lot more.... Finish the MiniBlitz, finish the Thumpy...

um... get my P's, get a car, a new pitty, get a podium finish at a race and learn to stunt

and to have an injury free year

''have an injury free year'' that went out the door for me to day, half day in hospital arr great start! hahah
iv got new one ride a little more SAFE this year! lol

hahah milfboy

so what actually happened ?

any pics of the incident or the reults?

Latest posts

Back