Newbie, New bike: Anima 150cc vs 190cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Over-x

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm waiting for my first pitbike, a YCF SP3 190cc. I have no experience with dirt bikes and everyone I'm talking to says I should get the Daytona Anima 150cc instead of the 190cc. They say the 190cc will be unpleasant to ride because it's too powerful for the wheel/bike size (again, I'm a newbie).

I've rode both in the tarmac, side to side, and the 3hp difference is very noticeable.

The price difference between the two bikes is only 100USD (same spec).

I'd like to ask your opinion on this, since I'm still able to change the order. Is it a bad idea to get the 190? Will it be unrideable for me?

From my perspective, I'll learn to ride anyway.

Cheers

My first bike was a YZ250 and dont regret it one bit!!

Just take it easy until you get comfortable and have the piece of mind Knowing that you have pretty much the best/biggest pitbike engine on the market!!
You should never be left wanting more power!!

190 all the way!!!! :D

My first bike was a YZ250 and dont regret it one bit!!

Just take it easy until you get comfortable and have the piece of mind Knowing that you have pretty much the best/biggest pitbike engine on the market!!
You should never be left wanting more power!!

190 all the way!!!! :D

My first street bike was a Honda Hornet 600 too, but I guess this is another game.

Have you ever thought the 190cc was overpowered and difficult to control?
Which one is the funniest to ride?

Thanks!

My 13 yr old step son is ridding a 190 in a psto, he loves it and has had no issues controlling the power. Because its so torquey you dont need to flog it to ride quick
6ffd14517213fa3b50c9f4ae022ac4fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Okay! Order placed, let's see what happen!

Thank you :)

It's finally here! First impressions are good! But I need to change the rear sprocket from 45t to 41t or 43t. Very difficult to control in loose terrain.

YCF.png

Full size: http://i.imgur.com/uXPcIUP.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back