Newcastle Race Day!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unit_mx

Reaction score
The long awaited race day for all things fast50 is finally comming!

On the 8th of Feb 2009 , finally some mini bike racing will take place at Kurri.

And if its a good turnout , hopefully 6 races throughout the year may run at the same venue!

More info should be out next week regarding classes etc.

So how many of you are thinking of turning up?

Watch this space

gunna get gibbo to come?

Yeh hopefully giblets death machine will be ready. Bit concerned it will pass scrut's without any brakes and all. Im sure old Ron will be able to fashion up something quicksmart.

Get we get a sticky on this shiz mods , because everyone always complaines about a lack of racing near Sydney - now there is one! So lets get it out there.

thanks guys get behind it and lets get the race seen huge again.the club is more than willing to help me out and have booked chad reeds dad to rebuild the track to suit us more.big things could happen if it all goes well so spread the word.classes for the day will be
stock
10 inch am pro
12 inch am pro
12 inch auto
china
ladies:D

im be there i will run 10 inch am pro brake out the 117 lol and china

im be there i will run 10 inch am pro brake out the 117 lol and china

See you at the starting gate Adam , Im gonna get smoked off on my 88 mod.

God damn gonna need a stroker crank!

I dont have work between now and then , thats more than enough time to practice. Going to have to rely on skill rather than power against the strokers.

Might borrow a china for it too!

will do cant wait 2 for some good racing we we see if u can keep up to the 117 lol

im gonna try and tee up a mate and myself to get our way up there.
mates got a motovert expert and my project should be up and running hopefully by then!
looking forward to more details.

is this still gunna happen case i got about 4 mates interested in comin up aye. (just to let you know im bringin an orion 140 for the china class hahaha so you better get some mechanics there!! nah she hasnt broken down yet and i give it to it hahaha im actually very suprised too.)

yeh its still going on!
im gonna head there for sure.
race big bad dook in china haha if i feel like putting brakes on it.
and maybe stock.
we will see what happens.
i've got an entry form but unit (lou) gave us one so hit him up for here to get them from.
hopefully we get a good turn out and we can have a few events every year!!

Latest posts

Back