Newcastle Race Day!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone wanna pick me up for the next one and take me there?? lol ill give ya $70 haha

Hi guys! Geez...this sounds like one of the best events in a while!!!

Im new to the Mini scene so at the moment Im trying to buy some parts for my 04 KLX110..!

I would love to be able to start MINI RACING!!! but what are the guide lines for racing..."DO YOU NEED A MA LICENSE OR EQUIVALENT???",

" FOR THE STOCK CLASS WHAT ARE THE GUIDELINES I NEED TO FOLLOW SO I COULD ENTER MY KLXER IN???" Like what Mods can you make so its still classifed as stock???

All help would be much appreciated and hopefully...during this year Ill be willing to start RACING!!!

Please give mes come advice

Cheers ;)

i think the stock class is for crf 50s mate so youd have to go into the mod class or import? i think.
aaron thatd be sweet if ya could do that man. just gotta make sure i got a bike b4 then.

i think the stock class is for crf 50s mate so youd have to go into the mod class or import? i think.
aaron thatd be sweet if ya could do that man. just gotta make sure i got a bike b4 then.

Ahh yeah OK! So do you need a license or anything to compete or is their a Pass you buy on the day???

Ahh yeah OK! So do you need a license or anything to compete or is their a Pass you buy on the day???
yeah man you need one but they can supply you one on the day. its on the entry form.

get a bike befor then? what happened to it?
i sold it yesterday lol. i should be gettin a 250 in a week or two though so its all sweet for now.

hahaha loving ya avatar pic man lol. nah man just gettin a rmx so i can go trail ridin with mates n keep up with em but hopefully will be buildin a race pitbike before the next race.

Hey Aaron , I got a mate with the same frame as you. Used like 10 times , straight. He needs it gone for $10. Just if your interested

haha yeah im looking for a frame but dont know might just get the mig welder out and re weld it or might just look for a frame off a diffrent bike and modding it to suit mine... there is a DHZ one for $50 in the classified section i might just buy lol what do you think?

For $10 , I wouldn't even bother braking out the mig welder. Value your time haha.

The dhz frame will need to be heavily modified to fit as the swingarm wont bolt in , the swingarm pivot runs through the back of the engine on your bike. The steering column on your forks are too long for the dhz frame and the bearing wont sit on the shaft when spaced up. Then you need to buy a new tank as yours if for a perimiter frame. Shit loads of work to get it to fit. Check the dook salad thread its a agb27 conversion into a dhz by the same guy selling the $10 frame , he's parting out his 'dook' bike so you'll be able to get your hands on all the custom shit he's got for sale. 100's spent on custom machine work for it all to fit.

whats the url? i couldnt find it =S im just trying to throw up options... i dont know will the frame withstand it again? is it just like my one or better? if so than yeah im interested

Same as your old one , Just put it in. Sell the bike as a working complete and upgrade to something better. Nothing cheap will withstand a hard days racing. Few good second hand motoverts around for cheap at the moment. Andy from Ec powersports has his demo pro160 for $2k , it was racing on the day. But there's heaps of cheaper options around. I'll keep an eye out for you

yeah no worries well ive got crazzy#1's MSO140SR in my sites and might put a gpx 160 in it... looking at somthing around $1k tell him $10 will do lol any other options i have on frames?

Latest posts

Back