Nickos KLX110L Stocker Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicko451

Reaction score
Not 2 days ago i was looking on ebay at klx110ls (just dreaming) after getting keen at seaview. Anyway got to work today and whats there? A 2013 KLX110L. Greg sensed how keen i was and to my suprise he said i can have it if i pay him back. Wtf?? Hes losing out on near $1000 profit by doing this for me and im shocking with money so he has soley made it possible for me to own this. So couldnt thank him more.

Shes a clean as a whistle 2013 110L with a couple upgrades in a bash plate and a protaper bar and clamp kit. Dont know how he found such a bargin.

Going to probably get some fast50s or pro circuit clamps, a fmf 4.1 and a nice sticker kit and flat seat and we see what else after that. Here she is at the moment.
20150421_112739.jpg

IMG_9129.jpg

Nice score dude!

I've just one question.

How the hell are you going to get it to Seaview!!??? :D
I seen the photo's of the LXR.... :grinning-smiley-003: lol

Maybe we need to setup a "let's buy Chriss a trailer" fund! Haha

Last edited:
Haha cheers guys. No full mod. I cant afford this alone hense the paying greg back part. No way i can afford 5-10g in parts haha the lxr is my "go fast bike"

Haha cheers cordogs. Would just take one or the other. I got a car and a trailer Hahah. I just gotta stop spending and get her rego'd.

Not 100% sure i can make it. I really want to. But the vcm series and paying for the 110 is probably going to tie me up finacially. Although i do have a bike that will suit shearers track a bit better than the lxr :)) if i can make it i will for sure but not looking the best.

Last edited:
I found with my brothers klx110L. the front very soft. and back was real stiff.
So we bought bbr hd 110L hd forks springs. Made ride so much sweet'r

Ill have to give one a try. we stock them at work. Called our dealer for elka and they only have stage 3 and 4 custom made to order shocks And i cant afford 900 for the stage 3 or 1000 for stage 4. Couldnt believe the price.

Need the klx 110 fox float as it got stiffer valving. Also need the inch spacer to make shock the correct length.
Say get one new for around $500.
Big fox shock fan! every mini me and brother own has one in it! ;)

Latest posts

Back