No kick start only push start

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swishersweetzz

Reaction score
HELP WANTED.......Please kick start not working

Ok guys I have a 90 cc Tao Tao I have had it about a month when I got it I cleaned the carb changed all fluids checked all my wireing one wire was unhooked pluged it in and it started right up it ran great for about 4 days I rode to my mail box and back turend it off and when I tried to start it it would not kick over , it's a semi auto and I can get it started in 4th gear by bumb starting it and it will kick over only after being ridding it hard , I also put premium gas in it and was told that it was a bad idea , would that have fould the plug I replaced the spark plug clean the carb again and it will still only bump start . My spark plug is good my cdi is good my kill switch is good my wires are good what els do I need to check to get my bike to kick start ?

Also i was wondering if my 90cc dirt bike is Japanese or Chinese most of the parts say made in japan but i cant determin the origin of my bike

i will add pics as soon as i can

Please any responses will help ..........Cheers Mate

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back