no muffler OMG

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttym

Reaction score
ok guys i took my 160 for i ride today with no muffler just out of curiosity, OMFG the sound was f'ing INSANE, i was on it and it sounded like a v8 and no matter how many people discredit me for this is was faster and more aggressive, i now you'll say it isn't but i was there and then my mate rode it and i heard it from the outside, #@$# it was like a storm, im selling it but now it makes me wanna keep it, btw i didnt do this near people so dont give me shit, oh plus there were the occasional pops from the exhaust and when you let go of the throttle it makes this awesome burble noise, today was FUN!!

Did that on my kuda pro and rode up the street and one of my neighbours said it was shaking his windows lol. he didnt mind, my neighbours r ok

My exhaust kept falling off my 110 one day, sounds aiight, but didn't get a power advantage out of it.. It's like a rotary on the high way, doing 5grand rpm and only on a 110, it sounds like it's going faster, but it's still only as fast as the camary beside it...

Depends if you could get one of the rocks to hit the stator cover or an oil line...hahah

Or the lil' rebel kid gets hit in the head, falls off and lays the bike down at 60k's.. Lol

nar he's on a 160 and on fully sick noise, so more like 120km/hr

Arr, I forgot about that haha.. And he won't be wearing a helmet, because at 120k's he will need all the wind resistance he can get.. lol. Safety comes second to performance.

nah i was going slow actually but its the noise and acceleration that awesome plus when i changed gear i felt it was way more smooth and quick, it was like it was more free. i was wearing a helmet i could never get on a bike without one, you should see this thing i do i throw it on 4th going slowly and then throttle hard and it makes this burble sound, its soo awesome and when you let go it pops and burbles, anyways its awesome stuff and you should try it though i dont suggest it in a neighborhood

New mod , take off your mufflers!

Shit if it does ANYTHING for the engine why havnt we heard of this before :/

There for a reason

oi wogtaz, lets make a thread "no muff mod!" and see wat we get bak!

Well it made an advantage on my kuda pro, the muffler stock was baffled and was coming out a 2cm hole.

Latest posts

Back