No spark on Atomik 250 2 cylinder

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geoffo

Reaction score
I have an Atomik Rogue 250 quad, I replace the Cdi, the magneto is putting 38v ac into the cdi whilst cranking but no voltage coming out to the coils. Disconnected the black/white wire to the cdi, still no spark. Suspecting magneto, it has 190 ohms red/black to earth. I tried the cdi on another quad it was ok, that quads magneto was putting out 60v ac. Any ideas anybody?

Does it run a 3 phase stator ? eg 3x yellow wire's
If has a 3 phase stator then 38 volt's is a bit low but that is mainly for recharging the battery etc
How many Ohm's is the other quads' stator putting out ? (red w/black and earth ?)

Does it run a 3 phase stator ? eg 3x yellow wire's
If has a 3 phase stator then 38 volt's is a bit low but that is mainly for recharging the battery etc
How many Ohm's is the other quads' stator putting out ? (red w/black and earth ?)
Yes it has three yellow wires. I did not get a chance to test the resistance on the other stator.

No spark Atomik

I have an Atomik 250 2cyl quad. It's got 38v ac from the stator to the cdi, but not v out to the coil. No volts out of the pulse sender. What could be wrong, why no spark, I'm suspecting the pulse sender???

Same question as i asked before-

It doesn't matter how many volt's it's putting out unless you are having problem's charging the battery

Can you post up a pic of the stator and one of the cdi showing the pin's where it plug's into the main loom,

image.jpeg.
The Pulse sender looks like it is damaged, no pics of cdi, will get one

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Back