Nominations for VIP's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
could find the old thread.. so i made this for members we think should join

i nominate Sam-125cc Shineray. Ive spoke to sam a few times at ride days/races and on MR and he is a deticated mini lover (Dirt and Motard)! Its weird not to see Sam at most mini events in vic and i lke that! And of course he is an active member on this site!

hmm i think theres an 18+ limit on noms/VIP's

but i been wondering if the mods can setup VIP's with certain threads still blocked..

Probably Travis also as his active and at all our events.

i nominate Sam-125cc Shineray. Ive spoke to sam a few times at ride days/races and on MR and he is a deticated mini lover (Dirt and Motard)! Its weird not to see Sam at most mini events in vic and i lke that! And of course he is an active member on this site!

Not Sam yet. Still got to do a bit more around here and others are higher up the list.

hmm i think theres an 18+ limit on noms/VIP's

but i been wondering if the mods can setup VIP's with certain threads still blocked..

You can only block whole forums or subforums I believe. Not individual threads.

i think PBK is alright, but may need to do a bit more before we let him in

Bulldog93. He's very close to being 18. He's come a long way since I've been on here. I reckon he's earnt it.
Got his head screwed on a lot better than most his age.

Bulldog93. He's very close to being 18. He's come a long way since I've been on here. I reckon he's earnt it.
Got his head screwed on a lot better than most his age.

Agreed! He has well and truly earned it and I'd even say his a future mod in the making.

copy that hey

maybe what we have to say does stick to some peeps hey

doggy is a good kid i reckon he's earn't it to

pbk wont be far off to

At the risk of sounding like a bitch, I reckon pbk needs a bit more time to mature. I notice he hassles a few of the younger kids around the place, maybe not something to be rewarded at this stage??

Yeah I agree bulldog gets my vote ... he has taken alot on board since he's been here so well done boys he was a loose little kid when we found him ...

as for pbk ? Yeah Skylar has a point .... but I don't think there is much real malice in it ...more a case of boys will be boys. I know he's a good kid at heart so it's nothing a quite word from one of us shouldn't be able to fix.

I did promise Bulldog VIP for his 18th birthday but close enough. He has helped out a tonne of people and does deserve it.

Will do it in 2 secs.

Latest posts

Back