Nominations for VIP's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nearly been a couple months so must be time for another nomination?

motodevo deserves it I reckon. Hes been here since late 07 and hes the sort of member you'd want to stick around. Good bloke and he clearly knows his sh!t so he got alot to offer.

Almost like another Sean lol

motodevo deserves it I reckon. Hes been here since late 07 and hes the sort of member you'd want to stick around. Good bloke and he clearly knows his sh!t so he got alot to offer.

yer but his not much of a regular contributor, or i just miss what he says

yeah, he's always helping out where he can..

and pbk, your not around much either these days...

yer but his not much of a regular contributor, or i just miss what he says

This year he's been a regular and been on pretty much every night. He just doesn't engage in much of the chit chat and his posts have mostly been replies to tech threads so you might not notice them.

This year he's been a regular and been on pretty much every night. He just doesn't engage in much of the chit chat and his posts have mostly been replies to tech threads so you might not notice them.

Need more votes. I ain't even seen him on this year. lol

I reckon leave it locked for a while. Like coolie said above "are there any normal members left"

We got a good group at the moment, i reckon leave it at that for a bit.

Need more votes. I ain't even seen him on this year. lol

I used to chat to him a fair bit, his from down my old way. Sold him a few things, his got heaps of bikes. Mainly z50s and crfs. His actually really nice and knows his stuff, his got a little baby so i think his probably too busy with her lol. But even maybe if you don't make him VIP maybe make him notice the fact with love how helpful he is to other members with tech advice and make him like a master spanner spinner? Just an idea :)

Theres alot of people you wouldn't see on here coz they only come on at night or on weekends. I've seen him on every night.

No one else seems to notice either?

He has only had 150 posts or so?

I don't think he is worthy even with the time spent on the site.

Maybe a master spanner spinner but not VIP yet.

Carlts does seem like a nice guy & offeres help were he can , id like to see him in the future as a vip , but he hasnt been here for year yet so a little more time is warranted.

I wouldn't mind chucking Carlts in. Good kid.

If I get a couple more yes's I will chuck him in.

Latest posts

Back