Nominations for VIP's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Styv definately

Good bloke and the effort he puts into racing is awesome.

Never met the bloke but he sure loves his minis, travels frequently interstate and is extremely passionate, got my vote;)

He's a flog your all flogs :) :bike::boink:

he he na good cat

your still flogs

:bolt::hidesbehindsofa:

i reckon he is a evil spy/terminator send back in time to destroy as many chinas as he can..

so yep all good here :)

410F2995-5A71-49CE-9CB5-90398835F4CA-1038-0000021EE9FDE358_zpsc1d81efa.jpg
strippers on fb **** yeahh!!!!! Hahah

I will copulate umm nominate her to:)

Im not sure if this bloke is VIP yet but Craig AKA (my67xr) has been registered for nearly 3 years and is always online and helping out, he is an absolute wealth of knowledge with repairs, mechanicals and facts and figures, he has namebrand and china minis and hes posts are always positive and helpful, I highly recommend him for master spanner spinner and VIP. Anyways you all have seen his dedication and passion for Miniriders and would be awesome to have him on board, this would be a missed opportunity we can't miss I believe. Now get back to work ya grubs.:p

Anything further happening with Craig. The bloke is a legend and busting his ass helping people out.
He needs Master Spanner Spinner I recon.

Def should be master spanner spinner and VIP, but if only one is given then master spanner spinner it must be, the amount of time he is on when those tech questions are asked is phenominal, the man is always there and the links applied to posts is a heap of help for those unable or just plain don't know what there looking for.

Latest posts

Back