Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8r3nd0

Sinister 50's
Reaction score
Ok so surely we have a few NSW guys and girls on here, question is do you guys want more ride days and race meets?
I'm on the south coast so it's a good 7 to 8hr travel to any race meet in any direction.
How far are you willing to travel and where are you at.
I want to know that if I organized some meets would you turn up?
I know traveling is the biggest down side and major turn off for most so would want to find a more central location for all to come and have a squiz and catch up with each other.
Even if we done some ride days and then sorted out who would be keen on car pooling to the interstate races. The more the merrier.
Let me know your thoughts and opinions.

Im in for any races I wanted to do the vmc series this year but the travel by my self is to much

Albion park
Where were u thinking about raceing

I'm going to be going down to the vcm races next year so maybe we could head down together if you wanted, also Nick (nick1980) lives just around the corner from you.
I was planning on having a ride up at pacific park on the 6th of Jan if your keen?

Sounds good im keen for pacific too
It would be good to have sum one to travel down to vic to race

Travel down to 50% club for there races in 2014 gonna be epic here in vic...

the vcm is awsum raced it a few times and done the travel and i will say its not a cheap trip from sydney if you get the numbers it would make it more affordable , i would love to see some races in syd or nsw but never seems to happen and every one that knows me ill be at any race thats on , and i know for a fact that the mini bike scene has gone down hill big time and iv tried so many ways to try and do ride days i approached a couple of places to ask for help to start a race season in nsw and i get shut down straight away , well i still have my bike and my offsider just drought a mini bike so we would be in for a race season in nsw

My neighbour has a farm near my house he has a ramp downy and a few jumps built they have a bobcat
Im gana ask to make a track we might be able to hold sum races there
I wana build a speed and style type race track
Il let u no how I go

Sounds awesome mate let us know how you go!
50% track is SX so can be a bit daunting to the new comers, is there any plans for a more open MX style track down there?
I'd be keen on meeting up and sharing driving or at least conveying it down to vcm with some lads.

Hey Brendo there is about 8 of us from Newcastle that will be travelling down to vic , your more this welcome to travel with us

Sounds awesome mate let us know how you go!
50% track is SX so can be a bit daunting to the new comers, is there any plans for a more open MX style track down there?
I'd be keen on meeting up and sharing driving or at least conveying it down to vcm with some lads.

Im real keen for the 50% races as well when does their series start

The 50% track is super safe , everything is rollable , there were full beginners on race day having a ball
10" amateur was the best class to watch in my opinion , they were having a ball !

Sounds good lad I might just take ya's up on the offer or at least follow ya's down in the van.

The 50% track is super safe , everything is rollable , there were full beginners on race day having a ball
10" amateur was the best class to watch in my opinion , they were having a ball !
When does the 50% races start im real keen where can I get any info on the series

When does the 50% races start im real keen where can I get any info on the series

No racing series scheduled as yet at the 50% track. Braaap series has 2 races left in Feb and March.

Ok so who would be up to have a ride day with a BBQ lunch at Pacific Park some time in the near future. I'll organize it all, all you guys would have to do is turn up. Takes me over 2 1/2 hrs to get there so distance is no excuse lol. Put ya hands up NSW boys and let's get a crew together.

Ok so who would be up to have a ride day with a BBQ lunch at Pacific Park some time in the near future. I'll organize it all, all you guys would have to do is turn up. Takes me over 2 1/2 hrs to get there so distance is no excuse lol. Put ya hands up NSW boys and let's get a crew together.

Dependng on date, i'd be ken mate. 2-1/2hrs for me too. That aint much, 8hrs to go ride at Shearers, 6-7 to most Vic tracks.

Latest posts

Back