NSW fifty goons

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome shot Georgalis! I take you haven't touched it with editing software? Half of mine don't even look that good before I edit them! ;)

Awesome shot Georgalis! I take you haven't touched it with editing software? Half of mine don't even look that good before I edit them! ;)

Thanks mate , thats good to hear coming from you
Nah I dont know I how to edit pics , I struggle uploading them onto photobucket haha

Sunday fun day at peckas , plenty of laughs all day and it was Ako's first ride on his 124 that he brought off Richie , this bike has made the move from qld to nsw and it is mint.

Pecka

Ako

Millsys stocker and 124

Last edited:
The weather really turned it on for us today.
We had a ride with the down to earth boys from farmed 50s
Here is a couple of pictures of Ben aboard his stock 110

Just seen these on facey Georgalis, these are really great pictures dude!

The big guy rides the wheels off that 110, he's got a real smooth style of riding.

Ah thanks mate , that means a lot coming from you.
I tried to time the picture of Benny in the air so he was between the trees so you could see him better
And the picture of him railing the burm was pure luck haha

Benny was railing that burm so damn fast , he rides real good and he's a lot of fun to ride with

The big guy rides the wheels off that 110, he's got a real smooth style of riding.

For shore!
Ben rides like champ! Being Big fella So good going riding with him as we same size!
and he still beats me! :thumbup:

Georgalis takes some good Action shots!
Rides well himself so knows Good spots & angles :coolthumb:

Yep it's no joke man, they are really good. I guess it's about time for you to level up a bit and switch to full manual mode on that camera of yours...

That way you can start switching up photo styles. Eg: Next time slow the shutter speed down a bit and pan with Benny and you'll catch the speed at which he was riding with out sacrificing the crispness of the photo.

A bit like this one.. Not a great example but you get what I mean...

For shore!
Ben rides like champ! Being Big fella So good going riding with him as we same size!
and he still beats me! :thumbup:

Georgalis takes some good Action shots!
Rides well himself so knows Good spots & angles :coolthumb:

Thanks Geoff , yeah Ben and yourself both ride real smooth and are fun to ride with

Yep it's no joke man, they are really good. I guess it's about time for you to level up a bit and switch to full manual mode on that camera of yours...

That way you can start switching up photo styles. Eg: Next time slow the shutter speed down a bit and pan with Benny and you'll catch the speed at which he was riding with out sacrificing the crispness of the photo.

A bit like this one.. Not a great example but you get what I mean...

Yep , I see what you mean , it looks pretty technical to figure out for a dumbass like myself haha.
I don't have any clue on how to work any of the settings on the camera.
I should try and find some time to read up on it
I struggle to find time to take pictures , I literally just walked onto the track and stood in one spot and took pictures as he came around twice as I wanted to keep riding

Millsy has stepped up to a full Kitaco 124 , going from an 88 limited this has been a massive step up in power.
Here he is yesterday aboard the big bore 124

The good weather turned it on for us on the weekend , and we were fortunate enough to get some free time to mini moto

Pretty stoked how this picture of Pecka turned out

Craig always killing it

Pecka coming in hot and taking Craig out

Last edited:
Pictures are awesome Jase! I had seen them earlier on Facebook. Looks like a sweet day of riding! :thumbup:

Thanks mate , that's good feedback coming from a photographer :eek:
I was pumped with the picture of Pecka with the sky as the back ground

I just wish he could get a decent pic of me haha

Yeah Pecka took my sd card out and put them on his laptop before I left
He likes putting them on facey because I don't have facey

Great action shots Jase!
You made Pecka look Pro , Awesome camera work there!

Latest posts

Back