NSW Lowering and Raising Car Law PETITION

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomy251

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Not sure if you have seen this but just was it before and Signed it!

Would be GREAT for EVERYONE to sign it and try and get rid of this STUPID LAW the New South Wales Roads and Traffic Authority are trying to place to STOP these supposedly "HOON" DRIVERS?! Ha :D

Check it out and SIGH IT! Would be sweet to see the 10 000+ Signatures:

Car Enthusiasts Against lowering and raising vehicle laws ! - The Petition Site

i wonder if police cars will still be equipped with lowered springs?

this law would make no sense, wouldn't high performance cars be more dangerous running stock suspension? the aussie government at it's best :rolleyes:

personally, i dont think its that big a deal aye, like ur can has to be 100mil above the ground, i think
its good and bad, i went to a minitruck show the other month where everyone had bodydropped there cars themselfs and personally i think its a bit dangerous, i know some people do the right thing and get it engineered but then again some fuckers just bring out the angle grinder and go to work themself, my mate got done the other day with his airbags cause it was sittin to low, but they copepr said if he just drove around with it up, and dropped it jus when parkin there would be no troubles

i wonder if police cars will still be equipped with lowered springs?

Haha definently most likely!

this law would make no sense, wouldn't high performance cars be more dangerous running stock suspension? the aussie government at it's best :rolleyes:

Thats true...yep thats it!

Would be Great to see the Target of 10 000 Signatures on the Petition :D

Latest posts

Back