Nsw riders

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you can be 6 but you have to have someone that is 18 to sign for you and as guardian

the main track will be terrible for minis but we might be able to convince them to make a 50 track but im sure you have already talked about this mini fighter ? there used to be a stadium cross track in the middle of the flat track there , maybe they could fix that up abit and we could ride it .

the main track will be terrible for minis but we might be able to convince them to make a 50 track but im sure you have already talked about this mini fighter ? there used to be a stadium cross track in the middle of the flat track there , maybe they could fix that up abit and we could ride it .

I have had a few converstaions with the owner, i understand a full size track is not the best, but for our first meet and greet plus blat it should be good enough.
There is also a flat track which we can use.

I wish it were as easy as "just build a track" but as i found out it is not, even at a registered motocross venue, there is a lot of issues around forming another track, main one being council not to mention the cost involved.

As for the old stadium cross track, lets just say.. with out giving to much away the wheels are in motion.

hope to see you there.

moneys tight at the moment.Twins 3rd birthday this weekend.Bathurst and mudgee races next weekend. Wouldnt mind some stimulation from miss gillard about now.

thats nothing my twins are turning 16 on the 24th,new ride gear some boots and a couple of kx250fs

Riding Pref: Dirt

Name: Jimmy

Last edited:
if the central coast ride is successful then there is a good chance it will become a regular event

I spoke to the blokes at mingn on saturday and they knew nothing of the ride days. It would be a good idea to get some flyers put on there counter.

Latest posts

Back