Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, does anyone know any tracks that is a flat long range track ?

i live on the southcoast of NSW and i have my own motorcross track that is open to all public

I normally take my kids to ride in the vacant land next to morisset mental hospital. Police are/where there clearing out stolen cars and said no more riding on these wonderful tracks ,,your quads are not stolen and you have safety gear on with helmets, this space is for criminal activities only and good living citizens are not permitted as people doing crime prefer not to be seen . or something along those lines ......
So for the next week or so while they are doing that I'm looking for new areas to roll around on with the kids (110cc quads and 125 and 50cc thumstars) ...
I've been told to take a look opposite aldi blue haven , so will do that today ...
any other ideas on areas not to far from Morisset would be appreciated.

Macarthur mx track at Appin has heaps of activities catering for all types. Maybe a bit too far for you.

yo hey guys from newy anyone know any good places to ride where there aren't any cops, its a bummer i used to ride in afew places now its national park and its all patrolled :( i heard kurri kurri is good bushland and not many cops, not really interested in mx tracks mostly keen on bush riding, thanyou :D

Hey mate, I live in Newy as well.
I know a good spot out West Wallsend just off O'donelltown road.
I was out riding on Sunday with my son and we came across a brand new track, we got talking to a guy out the and it turns out he had literally just finished making the track.. It's only a flat track about 3 minutes long but lots of fast straights and tight turns.

Latest posts

Back