Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm from Castle Hill, I ride up wiseman's ferry way seeing that that's the closest area to go riding.

wooo another central coast ride

what bike do you have and are you interested in racing as we have rnd 2 on the 22nd of may i think at kurri kurri

by the way im pretty much just across the water from you

racing ay used to race downhill so could be fun got a pit pro 140cc wheres kurri kurri wat do i need to race

racing ay used to race downhill so could be fun got a pit pro 140cc wheres kurri kurri wat do i need to race

i hope your not going to be another down hiller killing it on a mini

have you heard of Jake Newell ?

to race you need a half decent bike with no loose things, bar ends, a good helmet and riding gear (pants jersey boots goggles gloves), and about 100 bucks minimum for entry unless you have a M.A license

and kurri kurri is about 1 and a half hours north west from the coast.

nar havent heard of him, may be be keen, ill have a think and try to get some gear, thats if i dont have to sell the pitty for food soon lol

anyone know any good spots around newcastle and where there arnt too many cops

barnsley near west wallsend is pretty sweet, more suited for crf style bikes though that aren't to big

i hope your not going to be another down hiller killing it on a mini

have you heard of Jake Newell ?

to race you need a half decent bike with no loose things, bar ends, a good helmet and riding gear (pants jersey boots goggles gloves), and about 100 bucks minimum for entry unless you have a M.A license

and kurri kurri is about 1 and a half hours north west from the coast.

yeh he goes pretty good on a downhill bike if its the kid im thinking of, seen him in action out at awaba back when i also raced downhill bikes. do you know of any other good 50 tracks around the newcastle or central coast area

tracks i the illawarra

i no a few tracks in the illawarra on the escarpment but i want to go to some different tracks any ideas???
:grinning-smiley-003

I know you will proberly eat me, but Wollongong Motorcycle Club (Mt Kembla) is a sweet place to take your fiddys for a spin.

Cheers,

Jordy

yeh he goes pretty good on a downhill bike if its the kid im thinking of, seen him in action out at awaba back when i also raced downhill bikes. do you know of any other good 50 tracks around the newcastle or central coast area

yer my track hehe

sorry to rub it in but its not open to public either

can someone give directions for riverstone bush and is it still sweet to ride on?

yer my track hehe

sorry to rub it in but its not open to public either

haha fair enough, we just finished building a track near my place in the bush after we got a hold of a little escavator for 2 weekends, bit easier then using a shovel lol, i'll try and get a video up soon

haha fair enough, we just finished building a track near my place in the bush after we got a hold of a little escavator for 2 weekends, bit easier then using a shovel lol, i'll try and get a video up soon

yes much easier than shovels

yer whack a video up keen to see it

post some pics mate, might attract a crowd.
\

Vids will be up soon, waiting on a mate to get back from holiday with the footage on his camera, there not motocross tracks, just 2 huge bush tracks. 2 racing tracks , and one quick track that goes around my property. Still work in progress, but its hard with only one TDRpro lol and a cr80 every now and then oh and of coarse the neigbors Banshee 350 2 stroke quad :p.

Hi Guys,

Apart from Appin, where are some good spots to ride in Sydney. I've heard about the Menai one, where exactly is that located?

Just use google earth. If it looks good from there, then most likely it is good. This is what I do:
1) Play around on google earth for a bit and find some tracks that look good.
2) Scope it out by driving there in the car first.
3) If (2) works out good, then time to ride there.

I've been to about three different spots now, and never came across anyone, except the last time I went, I came across some bush walkers, but you just wave your hand and don't ride like a dhead past them then it's ok.

On saturday I'm going to another place. It's a $2200 fine if you are caught riding there (plus probably the unrego/unlicensed crap), but damn it looks like a great place to ride! All the places I've ridden at so far are fairly rocky, but this new place I'm going to is nice and green without too many rocks. Ahh well, you gotta have fun!

Anyway if I get fined then I will post about it. I hear that they have choppers these days to catch people. What a bastard. Why can't we all just get along...

Thanks guys, it's the one off New Illawarra Rd? Looks like a construction site.

I know a quite place id like to mention it but id ruin it for us locals and possibly a complete shut Down on the place

Latest posts

Back