Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can sone plz post the address for the kurri kurri track plz with details

Goulburn amateur track, flatland motorcross private usage only. Located near the airport along Windellama road. Open Wednesdays from 10 til 4, message 0432 162 206 one week out for confirmation or no ride.

Aerial photograph:

1238858_595646579508_506463465_n.jpg

Cheers - boingk

Last edited:
Goulburn amateur track, flatland motorcross private usage only. Located near the airport along Windellama road. Open Wednesdays from 10 til 4, message 0432 162 206 one week out for confirmation or no ride.

Cheers - boingk

Hey mate, you riden out there at all?

Hey macaroni, where abouts is the appin ride and is it OK to ride unregistered.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

hay mate i ride at appin all the time you dont need rego but there is a joining fee other wise a day pass is expensive

Hey where is the appin location and how much is the joining fee. I'm definitely going when my bike is fixed.
Hey do know where I can get my atomik 250 fixed in wollongong?

i wouldnt know mate google macarthur motorcycle club that what the track at appin is called

No worries thanx alot

Menai is not as bad as mentioned. Been there quite a few times 4wding & dirtbiking

hi guys where abouts is the track for KKMC n how do i get in contact with them haven trouble finding them cheers tricky

There is a BMX track near my place in Western Sydney, would I be allowed to tide my bike there?

just called up indykarts at REVESBY and talked with the owner..he's the guys with the 2 storey CT110 karts have said that he would LOVE minitards there as long as we have public liability

so since im spanking new to the forum and know nothing about law..does that mean i have to approach a MC as they would have that kinda insurance?

Yeah I reckon mate, anyone can take out a public liability insurance policy, but it will prob cost upwards of $1000 per year, so if u get on board with a club that already has public liability that is covered by memberships,then that would be the way to go :)

ok so next question is...do I just fire off email to bike clubs outlining the proposal...or are there already clubs which service the Sydney metro area?

I would approach the club directly mate.

Better to have a proposal and present it face to face to show them your keen.

Latest posts

Back