Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey dabomb its soochris(at)hotmail.com

just picking up my DHZ this week!

i live in syd but my oldies live in newy and plan to do most the rideing up there

:)

Go to citycoast yamaha ....upstairs is fiddycoast ask for " bushy " tell him you are a mate of mine and see if he can give you a few directions .If you need any spares or work done i'd hook up with em they know what they are doing .

Naa that was Gobba also a good bloke, but yeah Bushy has been writing,testing and contributing for Freerider from the start.Now he is doing testing for 50 bros mag as well, the shots of the pitster pro the latest issue were taken by yours truly .

But yeah he's as cool as gandhi on eckys so suss him out .:cool:

any good places to ride on nsw central coast

hey guys,anyone know any good places to ride on nsw central coast?

NSW tracks

have just bought a dirt bike and live in NSW - more specifically the sutherland shire - st george area etc
if anybody knows of any good tracks around my way (not having to travel to newcastle etc)
please hit me back :)

newcastle is worth the travel in a way cause ther r many places to ride except more n more cops r appearin

ek avenue timmy boy the track we built ,i reckon some where up at morriset or cesnock would have little race days ,we gotta go to that mini mx track behind bulladehla one day one the way to my compound ay brotherhood

yeh bro.... hav u seen that track on the forum MTB boys band me?... so good... well hav to take our fiddies n pushies there... so sweet

wtf brotherhood "bloody cheese brand pple" to much pixy sticky 4 u ............oh wait i just got it then yeh lol good call

Latest posts

Back