Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kurri-Kurri MC can point you in the right direction.Let a local (me) help in this regard.Speak to Andrew,he is the publican of the Chelmsford Hotel,the meeting spot for KKMCC.He will be able to put one of the fellas on the line,or alternately you can visit,Lang St Kurri-Kurri,diagonally opposite the cop shop.Had a blitz on a few weeks ago,police were more worried about stolen wrecks than us.But we were assured that everything has calmed down.As another avenue,you can try a recreational permit and ride along Stockton Beach,access is at Birubi Point,Lovas Lane Williamtown or Stockton.Permits available through tour operators or the Dept. Parks and Wildlife or Ranger.

HardaFasta gettin a permit on stocko beach sounds good would b fun.... we r also members of KMCC so we mite catch u there 1 time
cheers

Which one? Ussaully out on an old XL,can be seen on a green 125 pitbike,a blue 70cc monoshock,YZ 125-92 model,quads-125-125-90,DR650-82.Ride at Stanford Merthyr ussually when I get out.Trotting track with the kids,Tuckets,rail lines across from BP servo at Stanford,Tumblebee or heading up through the scrub like a madman towards Sugarloaf

Hahahaha,bet one of you know who I am or have seen me.So you would know Paul Caslick?,he is my cousin.Mark Murrell,his kids? he is a freind of the family.Space? Nutsa? Jeff (Savage)? Kevin Jago? Garry Clements (Gasher)-cousin,Tony and Ricky Madden-mates and neighbours.My father lives in Rawson Street.
NOW SEE IF YOU CAN TELL ME WHO I AM?

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. who are these people u talk of?

hahaha didnt really work out as you planned did it hardafasta :D hahaha. oohh well. newport sounds like its got quite a few riders around the place. start up a crew and all ride together, would be like 10 - 15 ppl, coppa's would be scared of ya then :D.

Cheers, Tony.

Riding in NSW

Ok, the closest spot to you is probably Menai, you can take the M5, jump off fairford rd (left from your direction) as soon as you start seeing bush, theres tracks and trails all over the place.

It can be pretty dangerous though, cos it can get pretty busy, some people even take 4 wheel drives around there, I've got mates who have almost been hit a couple of times. I'm not sure if its legal to ride there...

Theres also a proper motocross place out at Appin. You have to pay, Its expensive, but theres heaps of tracks and lots of jumps. They have theyre own 50s track too. Appin is about 1 to 1 1/2 hours away from you.

Happy Riding!! ::rolleyes:

Jumps

I need more jumps...

big,small, bmx i don't care... anyone know where theres any good bmx tacks with heaps of jumps for me to ride my 50 on in the sydney area???

Cheers,

gee i wish i had that many people to ride with in vic.

wow i just got my hundredth post, now ive got 101!!!:D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back