Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirt Bikez & Pocket B

Reaction score
Dirt trails?

i live in sydney and would like 2 know good areas where 2 ride my mini dirt bike,any locations in nsw will do. i want 2 take it 2 a place where i can enjoy riding it on dirt. i know u guys have ideas of where 2 ride. is there a few places close 2 fairfield. any legal and illegal locations will do

cheers daniel :lol:

only legal track in sydney is MDMCS (macarther motorcycle club) just out side of campbelltown in appin its not all glory like in there pictures but i havent been out there in about a year so things might have changed other than that everywhere else is illegal unless ur bike has rego this doesnt stop thousands of riders across NSW riding where they want a few local places i goto are white rock (menai) wedderburn,minto and up the coast there is west gosford,nerds walf,swansea,toronto but the best bush i have seen is tumut down near the boarder not many bikes or 4WD's :D there are plenty of other places to ride that i havent been to yet look on a couple of forums
a few i want to check out are zigzag,louee,wattagns these are suppose to be really good :twisted:

u have to become a member u dont have to race and they have a few different track types i love the motocross track the bush can be dangerous :shock: they also have mini tracks for pitbikes

newcastle nsw?

anyone know any good spots around newcastle and where there arnt too many cops

necastle nsw?

well sometimes ill ride at hillsbrough quarry, spences 50 track and red rock but to many cops hang around there so i ride at (KKMCC) Kurri Kurri Motor Cycle Club when i have the time to go up there with mi mates

yer kurri kurri motorcycle club is a fun place to ride and u dont always hav to b lookin ova ur shoulder constantly worryin bout cops

did u get the photos of the places for your site from google earth?
because they turned out gr8!

Last edited:
I talk for eveyone wen i say Fuk off cunt, everybody hates u so shut the fuk up.

oh ya big words...its cunts like u that wreck it for the rest of us.

hey champ...im from newy too. im just gettin into minis but ye same problem cant think of any good places without getting hassled by heaps of cops. i know of a place in westy but u pretty much need a 4x4 to get to it.

Latest posts

Back