*OFFICIAL* Atomik Reign Bigfoot owners club

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reign

Reaction score
Here is a place where owners of these little nuggets can get together and share knowledge of these little weapons. If you have one tell us what it is, how much you got it for, how you have it set up, any issues you have found along the way, photos, reviews....you get the idea!

I just bought a 2011 model, 160cc for $780. Initial upgrades are an in-line fuel filter, NGK spark plug, fresh CDI, 136 link D.I.D 420 roller chain and a Unifilter. Also replacing the bars with Pro Taper SE Mini bars and grips. New Kendra Carlsbad tyres, IRC heady duty tubes and rim locks are on the way and I'm thinking about DNM M-200 forks and HSR shocks. Once I get bored with the power, I'll hook up a OKO 26mm flatside carbie and 1/8 turn throttle. All up I'm looking at around $2,000. Waste of money?

i would be in on it, but it seems that the general public that own bigfoots seem to think thy are worth between 600- 800 when they have been ridden and flogged... .

also might wanna change the title to bigfoot owners cause not all bigfoots are Atomiks.. lol

Last edited:
Hey Guys, my girlfriend got a reign 125cc for $410 brand new ebay with the pro tapers!!!

Also got a bigfoot reign which i use as a thrash bike, the engines go and go and as long as you loctite bolts, drain old oils (including china fork oil which is like water) and replace with good stuff they should last you..

Btw I'd be spending that "upgrade money" on a DHZ or something that comes stock with all those parts =P just saying

Latest posts

Back