official post pics of you riding thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having a fun ride at frankstonIMG_4218.JPGIMG_4219.JPGIMG_4219.JPGIMG_4223.JPGIMG_4223.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4225 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_4225 - Copy.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4226.JPG
    IMG_4226.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 13
Here is a panorama shot google put together from a bunch of other photos about a month ago. My bike wasn't running that day so i was on photo duties! There is a bit of track not shown, but you get the idea.

5baycaud.0bz.jpg

The track layout is pretty basic, but now we have added barrels and rope to make it better. Here are some of the shots from a couple of weeks ago when i managed to get my bike running again:

hwlgqwc0.aiz.jpg

ojzka0nt.kih.jpg

4lmgpzvb.0y5.jpg

lvr4312n.mvy.jpg

0pzly5co.jds.jpg

That's awesome dude!!

Looks like a tonne of fun. Where's that at?

Thanks for sharing.

That's awesome dude!!

Looks like a tonne of fun. Where's that at?

Thanks for sharing.

Yeah it was awesome fun! So many laughs as we raced around and struggled with grip! His farm is in Turua, New Zealand.

We made up a winners cup for the day, and since I managed to break 4 spokes and my mate's brother shredded his tire after breaking his shock I started to make a "broke their bike the worst" trophy. I will put pics up of that once it is done.

Sorry for the delay, kinda forgot about posting back!

As promised here is the "Broke their bike the worst" trophy i made out of my smashed chain and old sprocket:
lnpfial0.53h.jpg

We had another meet this Saturday gone, no photos this time unfortunately as our camera-woman was busy elsewhere. One guy smashed his back shock top mount clean off so won the above trophy.
We have had a lot of rain recently, so the track was so wet! Was great fun honing our drifting skills around the track though.
Managed to get 18 3lap races in before we all got tired and the sun started to set (we started at 12noon). Another wicked day though, hoping to have another meet before end of August.

Iphone pic from yesterday , I'm surprised how clear it came out

Thats sick!!!!

I totally forgot about this thread. Here are some pics of myself and Snaptrax from the undera event.

b1b0cb1a960b614bd7b6e2aea695ec23.jpg

80d24708b65b59556833b4e8c19c5a55.jpg

f41a14ee22f62e6309079b8e03936e28.jpg

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

That's nuts Georgalis! I've got a hell fear of doubles like that. Especially after Dazza broke his back at Lejae's house that day! Your jumping game is solid..

Sweet pics Train, Ol Zach has a decent set of swingers in him too! I watch the bugger clean jump straight over shearer on a set of doubles at Seaview! :congrats::faint:

That's nuts Georgalis! I've got a hell fear of doubles like that. Especially after Dazza broke his back at Lejae's house that day! Your jumping game is solid..

Sweet pics Train, Ol Zach has a decent set of swingers in him too! I watch the bugger clean jump straight over shearer on a set of doubles at Seaview! :congrats::faint:

Ah I dunno about being solid , the boys were doing heal clickers over it and red was throwing some massive whips.
The upramp is so steep it feels like it's going to rip the bars out of your hands
I just pop over it nice and slow hanging on for my life :action-smiley-018:

Hahaha come on mate, I was having a little chat with Alec the other week he says your... And I'm quoting here "Fast as ****". :shoot:

We drove 9 hours on the weekend hung over to ride at shearers , it was well worth the drive , hers a few iPhone pics of me battling a hangover

Last edited:
Do you usually stand up to jump Georgalis or seat bump it?

I'm a stand up boy Cordogs

hows the big track now with the new jumps jase ?

It's good for us small bores as it slows down that big straight Bretto , that double on the straight near the fence has been lipped up and it's real good now you can make it easier

Latest posts

Back