Official Post pics of your bike Thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'll prob get beat up on the streets of WA for saying this...

but thats pretty nice rekson! good work

47250e8b-254a-4972-b62e-120d773461ac_zps16b43683.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
crf50 copy
electro metallic frame
gold usd no names
billet triples
gold 12 front and rear rims/kenda rear tyre
lifan 1p52fm1 eng.
rev box
splitfire lead
uni
tall seat no back brakes
taki rear shock soon
gyt-r bars clack cnc bar clamp

very nice, the photobucket picture looks a lot better.

your signature pic doesn't work either ?
try loading that to photobucket, then copy and paste the link back here, via edit the signature pic

lolls tbh when I first got into pitbikes I was unaware of the real quality out there and I would have too say that I would love a pitster or a genuine thumpstr but so far the frame on this one seems pretty damn strong and now after spending a far bit of coin it performs well enough for me agile and hypo as all f@#k still a lot of cosmetic stuff I wanna do !!:) and thanks my 67xr ill give it a cracklmao

Since everyone likes pictures, here's some bikes that I've built in the past. The only one I have left is my CRF70 mod. I think I like building them just as much as riding them.

1979 Honda Z50R Monkey Fully Street Legal, Custom everything...

1970 Z50 Hardtail "Rat Rod"

Thumpstar 90cc 'tarded up so I could run the 10" class at the kart track

1976 XR75 restored from the ground up, rode it maybe 5 times and realized I didn't have anywhere to really ride it at the time.

Stocker CRF88 I slapped together with mostly spare parts

My very first fiddy, bought this sucker brand new from the dealer in '05 then dumped a bunch of cash into it and never stopped.

1977 CT70 Started with a sun faded rusty frame, that's it. Built it piece by piece.

And my current bike full mod 2004 CRF70. Stock frame back bone braced and cradle added, CRF150r forks, elka shock, pitster swinger, TB/Takegawa 117cc, custom graphics 100% designed by me.

Awesome bikes ramp builder, I'm glad I stumbled on this site and met u, I look forward to next summer it will be my first one with a bike :)

Latest posts

Back