Official "what is your job" thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i work at a company Called GCG Turbochargers selling performance turbochargers and performance parts for most vehicles.

I am a demolition tech...... take down what people put up so carefully

Im a Pc Technition/ Service Desk person. Been working in IT since 2005 and have a diploma in Network Engineering.
Im currently studying at the CISCO Academy to get my CCNA (Certified Cisco Network Associate0 certificate.... adn its fukn hard!!!
I work for Sanitarium (weetbix n shit) at their head office full time as well as contracting to my local Surgery.
oh, and im trying to sell my XR50... so buy it! its only $1150... jsut over a weeks work for some! Chio!

Alllsssooo, anyone that needs help with their pc's and shit give me a PM and ill help where i can. I also build PC's for people who want beasts without paying the bullshit retail price from dick smiths or wahtever.. Yep!

I am 14 and a full time student / football captain. i also work 2 jobs at a local restaurant as a dish pig, and then at a recreational sports place called starplex.

I'm a 13 year old student who goes to a private school and in my spare time I work for my brother who owns a Pit bike shop in my area.

I am a demolition Tech up here in QLD, do anything from civil demolition, recycling of timber, steel, fitting ect.. ( big on that), to asbestos removal also...

done 3 and half years printing apprenticeship relised it wasnt for me, then done 3 years as a mechanic. (hate working on cars now)
Now im an arborist (tree climber/lopper) been doing that for the last 5 years its awesome..

I Clean/Repair Shipping Containers and sometimes do diesel mechanics.

worked in a factory for a year makin seat covers and other stuff for holden, ford, suburu etc, but got sick of that so now im a sparky :) doing domestic, industrial, commercial and data

whats that like kingers ? wanna be one and could probably get a aprenticeship easy through a dads mate ;) , and im sick of working for dad ... except for the occasional bonus he throws in hehe

whats that like kingers ? wanna be one and could probably get a aprenticeship easy through a dads mate ;) , and im sick of working for dad ... except for the occasional bonus he throws in hehe

You have a dad like that too aye' hahaha.....;)

yeah its not to bad, id say the worst out of the four would be domestic, purely because im in roofs and under houses running cables and theres not alot of room in some houses, the if you could wire up new houses that'd be better cause ya wouldnt be in roofs or under a house, industrial and commercial are good, i do a bit of data cabling at shopping centres and thats an interesting thing to do. worked at the telstra dome too :) but if ya can get into it i'd say go for it. It's a good trade and it pays well when ya not an apprentice, and plus ya get a trade under ya belt

yer i want to do it for the money :D ive been thinking for a long time.... but will most probably go for electrician, but i think Motorbike mechanic would be the funnest love working on bikes , but heard that doesn't pay very good and pretty hard to get a trade in that all taken around my area..

yeah if ya wanna get some money dont do a mechanic or bike machanic app cause they really dont pay good, i think they are one of the lowest payed trades, but if ya not in it for money then yeah give a mechanic app a go but yeah go for the sparky app if ya want some money

Latest posts

Back