Official "Who's coming to Fort Lytton this Month" Thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dynamicgs

Reaction score
Excited to be hitting Fort Lytton this Sunday the 11th March for my first experience pitty racing... Will be on a Mid Size Atomik 160...

Who else is coming? Hopefully there will be some more amateurs so Im not looking rubbish on my own....

Will take my camera and try and get a few shots of the day..... Would be good to meet a few of the MR guys in person too...

:)

Last edited:
mate do you know the race dates as there are no races here in syd so we will have to travel to qld so if u know dates please post em and we will come and race

mate do you know the race dates as there are no races here in syd so we will have to travel to qld so if u know dates please post em and we will come and race

Second Sunday of every month. A good track if you wanted to come up for a ride. I would suggest coming for more than just the weekend though. Long way to come otherwise !!

well im happy to travel to get a race as no one here can get off there rump and organize any here

and the address of the track and contact details of the races

i will be there... just to take pics as i dont have proper riding gear as of yet... still trying to find those boot/shoe in my size...

i will be there... just to take pics as i dont have proper riding gear as of yet... still trying to find those boot/shoe in my size...

Who'd have thought a ladies size 9 was so hard to find :confused-smiley-013

Hehe jk, we need pics though!

size 9??!!! so you got small feet aye MF??? you know what they say about men with small feet dont ya???? hahahaha.:banplease:.. hey you could buy em for me if you want so i can race.... hahahaha..

might whip out my old film SLR cannon and see if i can make it in the big leagues lol..

i will be there on my 88, and hopefully have my motovert ready for 12" aswell

Gutted I missed out today... Was all ready to go but a sick kid and missus made it too hard...
Managed to get out for a look though.. track looked pretty serious!
Couldnt stay long enough to see the minis race, so hoping someone got some photos or video..

Planning on riding next month though...

Here are a couple of pics of the big bikes I did watch for a bit though...

FL1.jpg

FL2.jpg

FL3.jpg

FL4.jpg

Latest posts

Back