Oil coolers. Check here FIRST!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minidirt

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has had any experiance with running an oil cooler on their bikes. Just interested as i'm probably going to make one up when i get my head shaved.
Just to help get rid of that extra bit of heat on those long hill-climbs.

Thanks.

Oil cooler Installation

hey,

how do u install a oil cooler?

i got sik of waiting...(20mins) cough....i just installed it my self..
open up the right side of ur head and wak it on.

Pic7.jpg

Pic6.jpg

Cheers Fellas

hey did u buy the oil cooler off ebay, ive seen that on ebay form a guy in greece sending it 2 aus, the cool. so was it easy 2 install

hey,

me bike, Zongshen 110cc cost me 1 grand stock 2 years ago. about 700 worth of mods have been done.

Raced me mates Atomik 125 the other day.. my bike eats it in torque but it has a higher top speed. probably its 50 tooth rear sprocket...

pretty simple to install, just take the oil plate off right hand side of the head, put new on on with gasket, hook up oil lines place the cooler, add a bit more oil and done.

need pics of oil cooler fitted to bike

hi, does anyone have any pics of oil cooler fitted to bike i am looking at fitting mine to the front of forks or front of frame(the two most common places).I need pics so i can see how they have been mounted in both places(would prefer below front of frame) thanks

There are heaps out there, but before we post some, have you got pics of the coolers you have both ordered and the types of bikes/frames you will mount to. Can make help more specific.

hi,frame is just ordinary chome moly and oil cooler is radiator type 6cmx13cmm square. sorry i have no px

heres a pic of the motor on my atomik
DSC00418.jpg

heres the pic of oil cooler i ordered
IMG_3098.jpg

hey "da bomb" just remembered u installed one of these oil coolers in your bike. can u post some pix of it installed and maybe explain wat u did

ay fellas heres my bike wif a oil cooler fitted...did a quik fit instalation on the unit though!

Pic7.jpg

Pic6.jpg

Cheers Fellas

Latest posts

Back