Oils aint oils

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
This lil mini 110 jeep got sunk at the local golf course and couldn't be recovered for a few hours.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/802_MZb0bsI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Neat little jeep man :)
oil be better out then in!

do they let you run it at a golf couse? that thing would be wicked as a golf kart

the stator might be a bit corroded too, lol

do they let you run it at a golf couse? that thing would be wicked as a golf kart
There is one that I know of that was converted to carry golf bags and is a golf cart lol

So did it go after that ?
I spoke to the customer and he wanted a 125 zonger instead of the reef anchor he had so I never tried lol.

has anyone asked you do do a daytona 190FDX conversion one one yet?
i want to see a video of it if there has been....

i there hasn't been one done yet,
speak to your boss and talk him into letting you make one, a custom Limited Edition model (like a Brock Commodore, Tickford enhanced etc)
call it the Warples HiPo Jeep, that's something i'd like to see !!!

Id have jeep with anima 190 motor :) Mad!

has anyone asked you do do a daytona 190FDX conversion one one yet?
i want to see a video of it if there has been....

i there hasn't been one done yet,
speak to your boss and talk him into letting you make one, a custom Limited Edition model (like a Brock Commodore, Tickford enhanced etc)
call it the Warples HiPo Jeep, that's something i'd like to see !!!

Id have jeep with anima 190 motor :) Mad!

F$#k yeah a 190 would be filthy. We did have a 5 speed water cooled china in one and it would cut doughies in 4th on the bitumen. Was like a rally car. Straight thru pipe and 30mm mikuni, never snapped a chain or twisted an axle either but the steering shaft snapped at 40k,s and I became a passenger, was a real eye opener lol.

Tbh anyone that has driven these knows you wouldnt want to go faster than a gpx high comp 125.. they are quite scary imo

Tbh anyone that has driven these knows you wouldnt want to go faster than a gpx high comp 125.. they are quite scary imo

And if you have never pissed blood before you will after a good thrashing in the scrub. Thats the reason we got the 110cc as we didnt need any dead kids lol, you can get the 150 shineray with electric start and reverse but shineray donks are not the most reliable. The 110cc would push 80km\h and disc brakes allround and a decent led spotty made these awesome moonshine runners lmao.

Latest posts

Back