OKO 24mm carb for 4stroke & 2stroke???????????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthony70847

Reaction score
Hey guys....quick question, Im a member from the US...so DHZ is fairly expensive to buy from, but I did find a site from the US which have these OKO carbs forsale, only thing is its a predominantly 2stroke website...so im unsure as to does OKO make 4stroke / 2stroke carbs?....please help!!!!

https://www.treatland.tv/OKO-24mm-carburetor-metal-float-bowl-p/oko-24mm-carburetor-metal.htm

also ive searched & searched..& most jet settings ive found for 125s, use 26mm OKOs...

why are there so many 125s using 26..when most people say they're too big to use with 125s.

thanks!!!

Last edited:
Have you tried ebay america there is some on there

all i can say is be careful where you buy from..

there are genuine and copy oko carbs..

difference being the mainjet and emulsion tube..

genuine oko run large hex jets, the copy's runs a small round mainjet and the emulsion tube they use makes it virtually impossible to tune...

scooter assassins in a good place but they still sell copy's as well... there not the manufacturer..

genuine oko run large hex jets, the copy's runs a small round mainjet and the emulsion tube they use makes it virtually impossible to tune...

scooter assassins in a good place but they still sell copy's as well... there not the manufacturer..

Yeah I meant from the general area where they are made, Taiwan or china?
You could message them & ask what jet/s it has before you buy?

I purchased a black 19mm oko from these guys (Remember Sean'o lol) was the real deal and shipping to Oz was super fast. Pricing was pretty good to.

The company gets a thumbs up from me..

yeah there good, but wat im saying is be careful because they sell both versions...

Yep yep..you and i did talk about it before i purchased PLUS i emailed and asked the question straight up. also asked about the jets etc.

To answer your question regarding 2t v. 4t, the OKO carby was originally developed for two strokes and was adapted for use on 4t engines for the response it provides :)

Any reason you chose the 24mm carb as an example? There are nice black 26mm variants available on that site...

I like their sales pitch..."OKO - new yuppie fashion trend"

https://www.treatland.tv/OKO-26mm-carburetor-p/oko-26mm-black.htm

Similar black "Yuppie" carbs that look slightly different (better looking) are available here too>
Probably work out more expensive though
Carburateur FURYTECH Racing PWK 28 with flexible POWERJET choke has lever without separate greasing nor depression - www.rrd-preparation.com

Does the genuine Keihin choke setup go into an OKO carb? Just curious as the choke setup on the OKO 26mm carb from treatland.tv looks kinda cheap? Also a bad review of the 24mm OKO on the treatland site too

So you reckon buy from Scooter Assassins Minifighter? Looks like a better choice

I like their sales pitch..."OKO - new yuppie fashion trend"

https://www.treatland.tv/OKO-26mm-carburetor-p/oko-26mm-black.htm

Similar black "Yuppie" carbs that look slightly different (better looking) are available here too>
Probably work out more expensive though
Carburateur FURYTECH Racing PWK 28 with flexible POWERJET choke has lever without separate greasing nor depression - www.rrd-preparation.com

Does the genuine Keihin choke setup go into an OKO carb? Just curious as the choke setup on the OKO 26mm carb from treatland.tv looks kinda cheap? Also a bad review of the 24mm OKO on the treatland site too

So you reckon buy from Scooter Assassins Minifighter? Looks like a better choice

OKO are PWK copies, that's why they are cheaper... Needless to say the quality on the PWK carbs is better, but the OKO's certainly do the job.

Buy from Scooter Assassins, but confirm you are getting the correct jets first.

"OKO - new yuppie fashion trend" is on the box you get your OKO in ;)

Yeah I have been looking round for a genuine PWK, Would not be too hard to find a good second hand one but the smallest is 28mm

I might just get an OKO myself soon to try out

Got it, Your opinion is clear!

Yeah I had the same opinion thats why I mentioned heat & UV would soon destroy the bowl, Its more of a real "YUPPIE" thing or for people who dont know how to set their float level maybe?

Yeah I had the same opinion thats why I mentioned heat & UV would soon destroy the bowl, Its more of a real "YUPPIE" thing or for people who dont know how to set their float level maybe?

Nah more like wank factor, like clear stator covers.

Both look good, dont get me wrong, but are not practical, weak and look shat in no time.

Latest posts

Back