Oko 26mm flat side carburetor

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letsride1

Reaction score
I have a 26 mm flat side oko carburetor was just wondering on any tips for tuning it with the air/fuel screw and how to know when it’s running good in between being rich and lean? Is it better to run a little bit rich or a little bit lean? And how to know when the tune is good any tips appreciate a lot!

I also use the oko 26 on my 160ho's easy to tune..
check your plug to guage jetting, does it run smooth from idle-full throttle with no bog or hesitation at any point??

I also use the oko 26 on my 160ho's easy to tune..
check your plug to guage jetting, does it run smooth from idle-full throttle with no bog or hesitation at any point??
Yeah the oko 26 is a very nice carb especially mixed with a 1/4 joker throttle makes ya legs hold the little pitty for sure idk how well mine is tuned at the moment Probaly could still do with a little mess around what is the plug to gauge jetting as I said not heaps smart when it comes to these mate sorry is it something to do with the main and slow jet?

Last edited:
if your spark plug is black its too rich for example, take it for a run then take it out and check it, post a photo if you can..

Latest posts

Back