OKO 26mm Overflow

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellrazor

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Well - This is my 2nd OKO 26mm on my bike and it's doing EXACTLY the same thing as my last one.

Basically - it is leaking whenever the bike is idling or is stopped and it's just dripping out of the outlet at the bottom of the bowl.

I have tired everything, tapped the bowl to make sure the float is working, pulled it apart, made sure everything moves and shakes right and it all seems ok.

Can anyone shed any light on it cause its starting to give me the Sh!ts and it's making my bike run like crap!

Thanks.

pull it apart ten put it back to gather by tightening the screws in a star patten then torque them correctly
clean the seals that should be it

do you have a fuel filter fitted?

doesnt take much for crap to obstruct the float valve and allow fuel to continuously enter the carb..

1 other thing i have noticed on 1 or 2 oko's is the vent tube that is fixed to the bowl has had a crack in it which will allow fuel to leak when ever fuel is in the bowl..

do you have a fuel filter fitted?

doesnt take much for crap to obstruct the float valve and allow fuel to continuously enter the carb..

1 other thing i have noticed on 1 or 2 oko's is the vent tube that is fixed to the bowl has had a crack in it which will allow fuel to leak when ever fuel is in the bowl..

No Fuel filter - maybe my line is rat Sh!t and messing it up?

what actually happens is these tanks are not cleaned all that well (if at all) after there made, then they go and drill holes in them for fuel taps and leave all the plastic shavings in the tank... then before you know it its in the carb

Latest posts

Back