Oko 28mm carb angles/angled top

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gros21

Reaction score
What angles will this carb run at does it make much difference? Also can u buy those right angle carb tops for them Id it helps its a d slide.

My OKO 30mm I have on my Atomik 250 runs at a slight angle, but it doesn't affect enough for me to notice. What angles are we talking here ?

A fair chunk of a angle. Here is it mucked up I'll spin it do fuel bowel is under the frame.

ds4jey4l.jpg

yeah running it at that angle will cause a few problems i'd say.

why can't you run it straight up and down ? is it on a Z50 ?
you might need a manifold spinner for it so you can run it out to the side a bit

I may just luck out. Got to wait for the angled top piece.

7Jd2MB3l.jpg

Any one have thoughts. Here is a better pic of the angle.

What about removing the spacer of the carby.

oxME8i2.jpg

You could try filing out/slotting the holes in the manifold about 3mm-4mm where it bolts to the head with a small round file.
i have done it on my old Lifan 150 manifold

another thing you could try is a thinner insulator/spacer under the manifold too, i have one that is 6mm thick
the one on your's looks about 8mm-10mm thick.

It is hitting the frame atm isn't it?
looks like you need a manifold with a different offset, however this may mean the air filter will rub your leg up.

That's as much as I can spin carby wth out the top hitting the frame. I can't find any other suitable carbs to suite a carb to a v2 head.

so slotting the manifold where it bolts to the head would work

Latest posts

Back