Online Mini Moto/Moto Store's...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is also giobike.com

Last edited:
hey Yall.

Thought I would share a little gem with you all. prices are UNBEATABLE for all your bycicle parts and MX gear.

they got bits from raceface to Kalloy. stuff for every price range. the Torpedo7 branded stuff is wicked quality too. I reckon same manufacturer as big name brands, just without the logo.

sign up for the email list and you get some awesome specials. two days ago, thor jersey $24, pants $79.

shipping times is pretty good.

Mountain Bikes, Road Bike, Bike Parts, Cycling Clothing Online - Torpedo7 Australia

A couple of those US sites are dead, a few are re-focused on other bikes, and there's at least one pretty decent site missing from the list...

A couple of those US sites are dead, a few are re-focused on other bikes, and there's at least one pretty decent site missing from the list...

Yeah its overdue for an update. I had a quick look and all the decent sites that I could think of are already on the list so I dunno what site your talking about :p

DHZ are brilliant to deal with in Sydney, ken is a champ!

Yeah its overdue for an update. I had a quick look and all the decent sites that I could think of are already on the list so I dunno what site your talking about :p

Thanks for adding to the US list:banana:
Still missing the bold SITE SPONSOR tag, though:kev:

Bikebiz are a wicked company. Brought heaps of stuff off them.

Good prices and quick delivery times. Can't go wrong.

A friend of mine told me about this one: www.supchain.biz

They're based in Australia and only sell parts though.

Awesome they actually give engine numbers for what the parts fit.....thats pretty cool!

If you want more responses I'd say goto here and http://www.miniriders.com/general-chat/20824-introduce-yourself.html

Im all for Chinese sales man, this site needs some more site sponsors, willing to give the occasional product away to help their sales.... :thumbup:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back