oops i stole this from brad smiths face book

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revmx_89

Reaction score
<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/12638875?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0&amp;color=ff0179" width="398" height="224" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Dope video no matter where it came from.

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/12638875?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0&amp;color=ff0179" width="398" height="224" frameborder="0"></iframe>

You will find information on the official website of the championship of France

Championnat de France Pitbike - Riders

you can check the names of the pilots

If you did not want a french make you share what is happening in France

Just tell me.

and I'll leave your forum because I have no time to lose to justify the source of my videos

Last edited:
You will find information on the official website of the championship of France

you can check the names of the pilots

If you did not want a french make you share what is happening in France

Just tell me.

and I'll leave your forum because I have no time to lose to justify the source of my videos

hey man as far as the source of these videos are concerned mate you bought them to us we would never have found them

the boys above are just having a dig at brad smith owner of braaaaap over here for stealing your hard work and pushing it as his own find.

if you wanna see some of the bullshit this bloke spins about china bikes have a look and his web site braaap | mini bikes, pitbikes, scooters mini moto gear makes for some funny reading

and trust me mate you are more welcome here than he is.........

i have seen that video before and it is very good

i have also previously seen it before im pretty sure on this site a few months back

Latest posts

Back