ooraceing switchblade cdi

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prox666

Reaction score
I just orderd this new elec system fromm ooraceing with the blue switch blade cdi in the 2nd pic the blue cdi has two setings
U switch betwwen each one by pressing the button
One seting has a rev limiter u can set to cut in when u want
And the next seting is no limiter at all
I will do a write up about it when it turns up with sum photos aswell

Screenshot_2013-11-15-21-35-20.pngScreenshot_2013-11-15-21-36-18.png

Last edited:
20131122_151836.jpg
Just sum pics of the kit from ooraceing it came in 4days from the uk
I used my kitaco coil instead off the one that came with the kit
I instaled it all today mounted the swich for the cdi maps on the motor mount
There is two setings unlimited and the second one u can set the limiter to cut in when u want by adjusting the little screw on cdi box now I just need to test it out

Attachments

• 20131122_200836.jpg
    20131122_200836.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
Tested it out today the unlimted seting is fun I can notice a big improvement over the stock set up
Then u can set set the rev limiter to cut in where u want in the rev range like just befor the valves bounce

Tested it out today the unlimted seting is fun I can notice a big improvement over the stock set up
Then u can set set the rev limiter to cut in where u want in the rev range like just befor the valves bounce

What sort of difference did you notice? Smoother delivery, or more aggressive? or niether?

Also what engine are you running it on?

What sort of difference did you notice? Smoother delivery, or more aggressive? or niether?

Also what engine are you running it on?
Its on a z ho with 64mm tb bore and v2 head
I can just notice a bit more power with it on no rev limiter its nice power comes on nice

it'd be good if you could do a couple of back to back runs on it.
have the same starting point each time, same finish line, and time it or video it.

it'd be good if you could do a couple of back to back runs on it.
have the same starting point each time, same finish line,
Il make a vid off the motor that I put the kit on a z ho with 64mm bore
Then il make a vid of my yx with 63mm bore and stock ignition set up
So u can hear the diffrence.

I no its not the same motor but the ho sounded just like the yx untill I put the kit on

Im trying to find this url number I dont have a pc im useing a samsung tablet I cant find the urls

Last edited:
[video]20131130_145710[/video]z ho 64mmbore v2 head ooraceing ignition

[video]20131201_105530[/video]
Thats the yx 63mm stoch ignition

Why wont the vids work I just did the vid upload instead of photos

where are your getting the video links from ?

here is one for the rev limiter, cdi

[video=youtube;aGiciESTiSI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGiciESTiSI[/video]

pics at the bottom of post 2 Nick,
it's an Outer rotor kit

Sweet thanks mate.

I HATE IRK's hence the question. Just saps all the torque from the motor.

Seems like a pretty easy install as well.

It's added to the lsst. After this weekends riding I can finally send me plastics to holeshot and get them done then put my build thread up. :)

Sorry for the thread high jack.

Sweet thanks mate.

I HATE IRK's hence the question. Just saps all the torque from the motor.

Seems like a pretty easy install as well.

It's added to the lsst. After this weekends riding I can finally send me plastics to holeshot and get them done then put my build thread up. :)

Sorry for the thread high jack.

Its easy to install I just brought one more for my outher bike just the cdi this time I have a outer roter on the bike already and I got one more kitaco super coil to run with it

eo]20131206_194505.jpghears the cdi buy its self it will run with the china outer roter I didnt buy the whole kit this time
Just the cdi from ooraceing and a kitaco super coil from we bike the rest of the ookit is same as the stanard stator and wireing loom
The vids I just did same as when I upload photo just used the vid one

Its telling me put the url for my vids but I cant find the url for them in my gallary or my youtube

Last edited:
the url is the code up the top of your page in the address bar, just right click and copy it

then come back here, select Insert Video, 2nd from right tab above the text box
it will bring up another box, right click on it and select paste, then ok and you are done

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back