ORK ??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JahWah

Reaction score
after hours of reading other and experiences ove decided to get aOuter Rotar Kit but am unsre which one will suit my bike. im looking for one with the cdi aswell as loom

its a KLX style frame with lifan 140cc oil cooled engine

thanks for any input or help you can give

The Lifan 150 one is adjustable and the most complete. You get every thing, coil, wiring, but no bolts. YX unit uses your CDI and wiring, but is cheaper. I use both.

Ok thanks any idea which one is better or mre reliable? And where could I get one of them from?

Last edited:
I prefer the Lifan for it's adjust-ability and curve.
I get mine from the yahoo in my signature;)

Yea that's the one I was think just for the adjustability also lol. Could you send the link of where to get one from please? For some reason I don't see your signature. It was there earlier today bit not anymore :S

Yea that's the one I was think just for the adjustability also lol. Could you send the link of where to get one from please? For some reason I don't see your signature. It was there earlier today bit not anymore :S

You need to change your settings so you can see the signature,

He's at the firepowerminis site,

try this link for the electrics :

Firepowerminis - Electrical

Sweet :) thanks heaps guy my appreciated.

Timmeh let me know how it performs compared to before. I've been told it will make a pretty decent change to powe and such

Also that come with the cdi right? The one I have ATM has to separate plugs that go into it but the others I have found only have one plug that goes into then

I got the lot mate, new cdi, coil, and stator. Will be writing up a review come monday (provided i'm not in a hospital bed LOL)

Well I hope you don't end up in hospital lol that would be most unfortunate. Soothe pack you gOt was the same a the one I'm getting?

Same one, minus the big-block-only machine work. Includes wiring, coil, bigger digital CDI.

Latest posts

Back