over exhaust

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokyo_taunter

Reaction score
hi all so i just fitted a new over exhaust to my 124 kitaco engin and it feels a bit dead down low could this be something to do with jeting ? i had a nhrc pipe on it and it was crisp and real revy now not so good any help would b great thanks

different exhaust setups can need different carb tunes, try raising the needle one notch and see if it improves..

also what size is the exhaust at the header section because too big can rob the engine of low down power

Yep, jetting for sure. OVER pipe would almost definately make your engine run better than an NHRC. They (OVER) would be pretty pissed if it didnt with the amount of R&D they do. Just got to get the jetting spot on.

hi the inside diameter is 27 28mm and on the needle jet am i moveing the clip up or down thanks

27/28mm should be nice size..

move the clip down the needle to make it richer. 1 notch at a time until your happy then there may be room for a bigger main jet as well..

Latest posts

Back