Overall Length: Mega Moto 212, Mega Moto 80/105, CT200U, Storm 200, BT200X

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtrider998

Reaction score
I've basically narrowed it down to these.

If I get a Coleman I'll likely sell the engine for a Predator 212 or 224cc and stage 1 it, because I'm thinking TC, parts/repair, repairs, stage kits and everything else may be easier with a Predator, despite even if there's a slight performance advantage with a Predator.

Not trying to go fast but want good low end power from a dead stop or uphill, so sprocket upgrade fitment and TC fitment etc is a factor.

I prefer the mega moto 212, it already has hydro breaks front and back and a TC and a good light that doesn't flicker. I feel safer and more comfortable on the larger frame BUT I feel like it's a cop magnet riding on side streets even slowly, whereas the smaller ones look more harmless and easier to talk my way out of or something.
I feel I might as well be riding a $875 Apollo 125cc dirt bike on the street because I want fast pickup more than fast top speed.

I want to ride trails half of the time and don't want such low ground clearance or tiny tires of the 80/105.

but actually most of these are almost as long as the mega moto 212.

I'm 5' 8" 165 not huge but I don't really want to ride a smaller 80/105 (with a 212 or 224cc) although I feel way more comfortable riding side streets with it whereas the mega moto 212 I feel like I'll always be worried about cops.

I might actually get both and keep a stock 212 on the smaller one and maybe a silencer for side streets and the mega moto 212 or 224 stage 1 mostly for trails, but really not trying to do get two.

Mega Moto 212cc
supposed overall
64" x 32.50 x 36.00

ct200u
I prefer front shocks and can add for about $150 but don't really wanna raise the cost up.
supposed overall dimensions:
57''L x 26.5''W x 38''H

Mega Moto 80/105 :
I can't find dimensions for but from videos looks smaller than I want.
For just $10 more I'd get the one with shocks but not sure if the other having a clutch and chain makes sense and then adding the suspension.

Trailmaster Storm 200
overall
51.2 x 25.6 x 35.4

coleman bt200x
overall
60 x 25.5 x 38

80/105 frame I can not find any info on overall length, any help?

despite such a small difference between these which I originally didn't realize (except likely the 80/105), I thought MM212 was way bigger, but still it looks so much like a chopper than a BT200X or CT200U I'd feel more comfortable riding on side streets with, but,,,, the 212 frame is great deal and upgrades already included.

true, i didn't realize at first that the size difference between all these isn't that much compared to the moto 212 frame which I prefer overall but looks most like a chopper and thinking more likely to get me in trouble but whatever.

also I been wanting a rb200 years ago when they first came out and would have bought one back then and not spent days researching all these things (and stage 1 and TCs etc, for the time being) and rode it on streets besides trails and not thought much about it, and yes a youtuber compares the rb200 to a moto 212 frame and they are basically identical size.
Except for the 80/105 frame which looks more harmless even with a 212 or 224 cc engine on it, maybe I'll get one of those too(or an e bike) just for longer street rides because I honestly feel more confident I won't get in trouble on that toy-like bike than a 212 chopper and can take it on nice far side road rides, maybe even with governor screwed in to show it can't even go fast on road because honestly I have zero need for speed and just want to cruise around. Also wearing helmet and mini digital horn (actually a bike requirement as is a light for night) to look good and be safer and maybe an exhaust silencer.
I think though if paint the moto 212 something besides stock black makes it look less like a chopper, something like white or a bright color I think makes it look less of a problem.

Latest posts

Back